Whoop dee doo.

"You ready?" Jeff asked me.We were on our bikes ready for a day of nothing but relaxation.

"Yea bruh.Let's go."

We left with our backpacks full of food,we were going to have a picnic later,when we reached our destination.

"Wasn't your girlfriend,what was her name again,um-Carie supposed to come?" I suddenly asked Jeff.

"She has to babysit her brothers today,so she couldn't make it."

"Oh." I was quite pleased with the fact that we were alone.I disliked when they started making out in front of me and all that stuff.

The grass was shining in the bright light of the summer sun.We reached our picnic place and I put my bike down in the grass,then let out a heavy sigh.I enjoued having a day out of the house,I could not stand my family,mostly my alcoholic step-father.

"Will?" Jeff asked,placing his bike down in the tall grass.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we'll ever make it as musicians?" He sounded insecure.

"I hope so." Man,I really wanted to.I had planned to run to L.A. before,but Jeff and I were only 17 and Jeff didn't want to just leave home like that.I,on the other hand,couldn't wait to get out of this hellhole.

"Then,what are our stage names going to be?" Jeff asked,snapping me out of thought.

"Let's make them up right now...Oh!I know!You can call yourself Izzy,from your last name,Isbel!"

"That sounds perfect!But...what's yours going to be?"

"Axl." I replied after a short moment of silence.

A/N: First fanfic ever.Would love to see some coments telling me how I did.

xoxo Tim