0.24*

Hayoon woke up early this morning. She's so excited today because her oldest brother will spend his holiday with them. Even though their father couldn't make it but she still happy.

“ When will he arrived? I'm so excited to meet him! ” Hayoon asked while peeking at the window.

“ The airport is not a few walk from here Hayoon. He will be here any soon so don't worry. ” Jake replied.

Hayoon just nodded and laying on the sofa. In about 20 minutes a car stopped in front of their house. Both of them quickly get up and went to the door.

As what they expected, it's their brother, Sim Jaehun. Hayoon running towards Jaehun and hugged him tight. Jaehun just laughed at the youngest.

“ Hyung! Finally you're here! ”

“ We miss you so much oppa! Do you bring anything for us? The snacks that I asked you last week? Any gifts? ” she asked with her puppy-eyes.

Jaehun laughed and nodded. Jake and Hayoon cheering happily. After that they went into their house and sat down at the living.

They talked a lot and suddenly the bell rang. Jake realized something and quickly went to the door. He invited Heeseung to met his brother.

Hayoon started to panic when she saw Heeseung. The male seem a little bit confused but still smiling. Especially when he saw a stranger boy.

“ Hey, hyung. This is my friend Heeseung. He is— ”

“ Hayoon's boyfriend. I knew it already. Mom told me everything. ” he said calmly.

Jake gasped, he covered his mouth with his palms. Hayoon rolled her eyes meanwhile Heeseung greeted Jaehun politely.

They spent times with chitchat. Not realized isn't already noon and Mrs Sim was home early. Hayoon helped her mom and leaving the males.

Jake fall asleep already with Layla on his body. The atmosphere became a little bit awkward because of Jaehun. Heeseung felt very nervous right now.

“ Hey, Heeseung right? Honestly, I kinda shocked when I heard about this. Hayoon is not an easy person when it's come to boys. I guess you're the lucky one. ”

“ Me too! I'm so grateful to have her as mine. I'll protect her in all cost! I promise you. ” Heeseung replied calmly.

“ Thank you, Heeseung. ” he added.

Without their knowing, Hayoon already listened to their conversation. Hearing that Heeseung will protect her make she felt butterflies.

Again.