This is crack you hoes

Mutuals please don't read this-
instead of my other crack smut fanfics, this one is gonna be taken seriously cause I'm bored. Also, trans scaramouche because I'm a trans scara kinnie and I said so. Uh, this is consensual and also not? It's not rape or anything tho. We may not know what Pedrelino looks like, but it won't stop me from writing about him pegging scara

Scaramouche ran into the fatui headquarters (idk I just imagine them having a headquarters shut up) looking for Pedrolino.

"Bitch ass motherfucker, not telling me I'd fall into a fucking deep sleep. No forewarning, no nothing, fucking bitch."  Scaramouche mumbled angrily to himself as he marched to pedrolino's office.

"YOU BITCH! Why didn't you tell me that I could be literally put into a coma?" He yelled, busting open the door. "Oh, cause I need you to shut your mouth." Pedrolino laughed, "What did you find out?" not bothering to make eye contact.

"I found out that I need a promotion" The 6th harbinger scoffed, "or-or at least a raise! I don't care what you say, I'm getting one." he crossed his arms. Pedrolino chuckled, "I'm not the Tsaritsa. Ask her for one, not me."  "I don't care, did the  Tsaritsa tell you to not inform me of what would happen if I touched the meteorite?" "Ugh fine, but you'll have to convince me a bit more to get a raise." He gave in, finally making eye contact with the other.

"I'll suck you off" scaramouche suggested, earning a glare from the older. "I suggest you don't joke about things like that if you still want that raise." He scoffed as the balladeer walked over to his desk. "I never said I was joking." Scaramouche replied, dead serious.

He dropped to his knees and undid Pedrolino's pants, putting his whole length in his mouth. "What the fuck are you doing?" Pedrolino almost yelled. "Mhm.." scaramouche hummed as he took his length in deeper. "Scara-what the fuck?" He yelped but didn't make a move to stop the other. "I think I'm gonna..." scaramouche took his dick of his mouth and stood up.

"You can come in me....for an extra raise~" he teased, his petite fingers went down to his shorts. "Fuck..." the 1st harbinger sighed as he closed his eyes to think. "Look, I don't know-OH!~" his eyes shot open when he felt his dick get shoved into a tight hole. Scaramouche was riding him, "Sca-fuck-WaIt, Is that a Pu-" he blurted out as scaramouche rode him faster. "A-ah! It's so far up!~" he moaned, his face was debauched, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

It didn't take too long until Pedrolino finally decided to thrust upwards and dig his fingers into his thighs, leaving marks. "Haah... God, I think I'm gonna-" "-you literally just said that, just do it-" before scaramouche could finish he felt a warm substance fill his insides. "FUuUcK!" The balladeer yelped as he threw himself off of Pedrolino.

"What the hell?" Pedrolino yelled and scaramouche landed on the floor with a thud. "HaAh, does-does birth control work AFTER sex?" He looked up at the other, with a terrified look in his eyes. "WhAt-"

I'm not writing mpreg lmao that's it