ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

BLUE HOUR

"Adam is hosting a commotion, I'm going to join

"Adam is hosting a commotion, I'm going to join." Miya said sitting on the edge of your bed. You were feeling much better than yesterday but your mom still wouldn't let you go to school.

"Send me the link." You told Miya.

"What?"

"Send me the li-"

"You're not thinking of competing? Are you?" Miya snapped his head towards you.

"Well yea."

"No."

"What do you mean no?" You asked Miya.

"I mean no you're not competing."

"And why not?"

"Cause."

"Cause? You can compete but not me?"

"Yes."

"Bullshit!" You yelled louder than all the other times, startling the boy.

There was a small pause till Miya got up. "It's not bullshit, y/n!"

It got quiet again. You and Miya stared at each other, Miya's glare stops.

"It's just, I care about you and you know I do..."

"I get that but this isn't the first time I've passed out before. It's happened before and I'm sure it'll happen again. I'm competing weather you like it or not."

Miya walked up to you giving you a big hug. "Fine just, be careful."

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

Miya just picked you up from your house. It was night time and you were heading to S. After yesterday's argument, you are not competing in the competition along with Miya. So there was a possibility you guys could go against each other.

"Is Reki joining?" You asked Miya.

"I don't know." Miya sighed. "He's been MIA lately not showing up to S...not even talking to Langa."

You thought for a moment. "Maybe they got into a fight..?"

"Maybe. Except Langa isn't acting like they got in a fight y'know? He's just as clueless as us."

You guys arrive at S coming just in time to see Adam pick the next names. He sticks his hand in the box face dropping from seeing the name.

Cherry.

Cherry's face gets 10x more serious as he walks, and takes his place.

"Lets make a bet, and when you loose I can crush that stupid controller of yours." Shadow says to you and Miya.

"Cherry." You and Miya said at the same time not taking your eyes off the screen.

Right now Cherry and Adam were neck and neck. Adam was in the lead then Cherry a minute later. Cherry was constantly talking to Carla, never really doing anything without calculations.

Adam hated that.

When coming around a corner Adam started doing his uphill trick, the love hug. Except, he dogged Cherry on purpose.

He started doing weird moves with his feet and suddenly picked up his skateboard and hit cherry.

knocking him off his feet.

A/N short chapter :(