Sex

Steve comes inside and Robin comes out naked.Shush Robin said.She pushed him on the couch and starts making out with him."My parents won't be here for another week" robin says while trying to untie Steve's pants.She starts taking off Steve's shirt and throwing them on the ground.STeVEVE-UHHH.He pushes in penis hard in Robin then Robin starts moaning so loud.The Steve say should I make it creak more? "yes I've wanted you so bad wait I will be right back" Robin go gets a dildo,vibrator,and some cherry lube.Robin noticed the vibrator is dead so she bends over naked to plug and Steve comes over and starts putting his dick deep in her pussy then she starts moaning and shaking.Robin goes straight against the wall and Steve humping her then he stops."Why did u stop" Robin said while she got on the ground and spread her legs.Steve get down on the ground and sits on her and puts the dildo in her pussy then pushes and pulls it out.Steve got tired so he went to sit on the couch while his penis was still dangling around with white cum on it.Robin comes over and sits infront of the couch on the floor and licks all the cum on his penis.Then Robin starts sucking then starts gagging on his penis.Robin says "I can do this all day" "suck my cock dry" Steve says while getting a big boner.Robin goes to turn on the vibrater plugged in the wall.She puts both of her legs on the wall and Steve comes and puts in the vibrater in her wet pussy.She starts moaning then Steve puts his dick in her mouth while the vibrater is in Robins pussy.Robin takes out the vibrater and starts fingering herself.She moans loudly and takes out her wet finger then Robin starts squirting while Steve is jacking off.After Robin was done squirting she shoved Steve finger up her vagina and pushed it in and out.After 4 hours of Robin and Steve having sex they went up to Robins bedroom.Steve pushed robin on the bed and licked her pussy clean.Then Steve ties Robins hands and legs down on the bed.Steve whipped out his big wet slimy dick and slipped it right into Robins pussy.Steve started pounding the bed CrEaK cReAk CrEaK.Soon as Steve pulled out his dick and he put lotion all over it and started jacking off.Robin couldn't get up because she was tied so Steve pounded Robin.Robin yell so loud and moaned really loud.Robin poured the cherry lube all over the dildo and put it in her pussy.
*gug shush shush the dildo made sounds when she put it in her pussy and when she took it out of her pussy.