0.25*

Sunghoon groaned when he saw Hayoon walking along with Heeseung. No, he's not jealous but he hate the smile on Hayoon's face. He don't know this will took times.

Heeseung promised him to make Hayoon move on from him. But what he heard few weeks ago at Jake's house shown that nothing changed. Hayoon still have a feeling on him.

Out of nowhere Sera stand next to him while look at the couple. She sick of it!

" I wished I can destroy that smile of her! How dare she took my Heeseung? Are you jealous with them too? Are you like Sim Hayoon? " she asked and Sunghoon just scoffed.

" I don't have times for girl like her. " he replied and walked away.

Sera quickly chased him and held his wrist to stopped him. Sunghoon looked at her with a questionable face and pushed Sera's hand away.

" Don't talk to me anymore, Choi Sera. " he replied coldly. Even though he want to hurt Hayoon, he won't divulge their plans.

Sunghoon walked away and ignoring Sera who still followed him from behind.

" Then why you always stared at them? What are you planning Park Sunghoon? Tell me! I'm dying to know why Heeseung suddenly head over heels on her? I want to know so much! " she shouted loudly and his foot stopped on his track.

He turned his back at looked at Sera. She's a mess. A complete mess that no one can fix it. He can see in her eyes how hurt it's felt to see someone that she likes be with another girl.

He steps closer and held her chin so she can look direct into his eyes. Sunghoon smirked before he whispered something.

" I'll tell you but with one condition. You really likes Heeseung, don't you? "

+ the effects of too many characters.. sowwyy