0.27*

“ Argh! Yoon-nie, that's hurt! ” he held her wrist to stopped her next move. Hayoon yanked her hand and continued her job.

Jake yelped when he felt the pain on his lip and cheeks. You guys must be so curious about current situation. Let's say, Jake was trying to greeted Y/N while the girl do some notes.

He greeted her and they talked. But the conversation was not long-lasting when a girl from out of nowhere attacked Y/N. She said that Y/N stole Jake from her which was so nonsense.

The end up had fight because that girl pulled Y/N hair first. Gladly, Jaehun and Hayoon arrived before things got worse. They apologized to Y/N and promised to make sure it's won't happen ever again.

Jaehun laughed, “ how come you can't handle those girls? ”

“ Tsk, hyung I'm not Jay! Besides, I already rejected that girl last semester and I thought she already mo—aww! What was that for?! ” he glared at his younger sister but Hayoon just sticking out her tongue.

The others just laughed watching the two siblings. After she done Jaehun brought them to a restaurant. He texted Heeseung to joined them and agreed.

Hayoon hoping that Sunghoon will come along with Heeseung but the male was alone. Her mood became down because she can't meet Sunghoon and acted calmly.

But the next thing happened was unbelievable. Sunghoon went inside the restaurant with a girl. Someone who Hayoon or any of them have met. Her eyes locked at their hands.

A pain shot through her heart when she saw them. How cheerful Sunghoon with that girl. But they didn't sat with them. Sunghoon probably didn't saw them.

“ Yoon-nie, are you alright? Where are you staring at? Why are you played with you pasta? ” Jaehun asked while patted her head.

Hayoon just shut her mouth and stand up. Without saying anything she walked away from the restaurant.

“ I'll follow her! ”

+ i remembered some of you guys want spicy moment too <3