1

Zayto's P.O.V.

We were fighting Boomtower in the Megazord and we were doing fine until we weren't. Boomtower launched at us. We were unable to block it and the Megazord fell apart. Boomtower shrank back to normal size and we fought. "How did Boomtower get so powerful?" Javi asked. "I don't know," I said. "Either way he's goin' down," Izzy said. "I'll handle this Greenie," A voice said. We turned around and saw...a white ranger? "Who are you?" I asked. "Oh where are my manners I should introduce myself," The white ranger said "Raptor fury: White ranger,". "I've never heard of any white ranger for the Dino Fury team," I said. "Then the Morphin' Masters didn't tell you everything," The white ranger said. The white ranger took out his sword and slashed at Boomtower. Boomtower turned into Sporix and the white ranger picked it up. "Here you go," The white ranger said giving me the Sporix. "Bye," The white ranger said. He teleported away.

At school I was still confused on the whole white ranger thing. "Hey Zayto you good," Amelia asked. "Yeah i'm fine just confused," I said. "Confused with what?" Amelia asked. "The white ranger and how I didn't know he existed," I said. "Well sometimes we don't know things," Amelia said. "I guess," I said. "Hello there," A voice said. We looked over and saw a guy about everyone else's age. "Hi," I said. "Sorry to intrude on your conversation but i'm new here and i'm looking for someone to show me around," The guy said. "Oh i'll show you around," Ollie said. "Thank you. Oh where are my manners. My name's Cameron," The guy said. "I'm Zayto," I said. "I'm Amelia," Amelia said. "I'm Izzy," Izzy said. "I'm Javi," Javi said. "And i'm Ollie," Ollie said. "Well it's lovely to meet you," Cameron said. "Same with you," Ollie said.