0.28*

+ fever as bgm ^.^

“ Hayoon! Wait for me! ”

Heeseung quickly chased her before he lost her. Gladly he saw Hayoon sat at the bus stop while covered her face. He also can hears sobbing sound from Hayoon.

He kneeled down in front of Hayoon and pulled her hands down. A beautiful mess. Only that he can said when look at Hayoon right now. Her cheeks still wet, her eyes a little bit red but she still looks pretty.

So pretty enough to made his heart skipped a beat.

He wiped her tears that keeps falling down on her cheeks. Hayoon closed her eyes when she felt the soft touch from Heeseung.

“ I saw what you saw in the restaurant too. Don't try to hide it from me, Hayoon. I'm here for you. ” he said with a little smile on his face.

“ Thank you, Hee. ”

After that Heeseung held her hands and bring her somewhere. He informed Jaehun that Hayoon needs times alone and he'll accompany her. Gladly, Jaehun let him be.

They went to Heeseung's secret place that he used to went with his brother. Since his brother was on military he didn't come here often. But today he brought Hayoon here.

“ This place is so nice! The meadow and trees are green! I like this place already! ” she said while looking around and the wind blew her hair.

Hayoon took a seat under one tree and Heeseung next to her. No words come out from their mouth but Hayoon can tell, this is healing. Suddenly her mind repeated the restaurant scene.

She hate it so much when other girl can hold him but she can't. Hayoon shouldn't supposed to felt this way but she's jealous. A sobbing coming from her once again and Heeseung quickly held her hands.

“ Let it go. The jerk like him is not a right person for you. ”

Hayoon cried again and lay her head on Heeseung's shoulder. It's hurt her so much.

“ Hee, can you make me forget about him? I don't want to feel this way anymore! I'm tired of waiting and loving from afar. Can you—can you kiss me? ” she asked softly while tightly holding his hands.

She looked at him with hopes.

Heeseung slowly leaned in and close their gap. His right hand cupped her face before his lips touched hers and kissed her softly. Hayoon kissed him back and pulled his shirt. The kiss turned into a passionate one when Heeseung accidently bite her lips.

Hayoon moaned but she don't care and focus on kissing him back. Heeseung kinda surprised when he heard that and just carry on. She got butterflies when Heeseung pulled her waist closer and put her on his lap. This drove her crazy because the image of Sunghoon completely gone from her mind.

The only one remains was Lee Heeseung.

He pulled away when Hayoon out of breathe. Heeseung can't believe what he have done just now. The fact that he already miss Hayoon's lips was crazy! He rubbed her cheek and peck her lips.

“ I'll be the one for you for good, Hayoon. Starting from today just focus on me and let me love you. I'll make you falls for me. Deeply. ”

+ how it is?
comment! ❤