<3 🍋

I really hope you liked the last chapter- this book needs some flavor. Lemon slight mature content you have been warned. Enjoy~
___________________________________

It didn't last long.

The torture in the warehouse with the golden eyes people that were trying to make you feel better.

In the end you did feel better, with the help of Shoto you invited him formerly to your apartment.

"A-are you sure it's alright if I sit on your bed?" Shoto asked still with his own jitters, thinking you still had a hateful grudge against him.

You had turned on your lamp that made the room light up dimly instead of the dark night swallowing the room whole.

"It's fine Shoto, unless you would like to stand or sit on the rug." You tried to crack a smile, feeling the sense of warmness fill your slightly content beating heart.

You sat on the edge of your bed, patting the clean sheet to indicate that Shoto would sit there.

He followed your instructions and slowly sat down with a shake in his arms. "Um Y/n?" Shoto called your name holding back his saliva.

"What is it Shoto?" You asked feeling timid about the situation at hand too. Moreover nervous because of your thoughts. His lips were so soft. The more intimate thoughts intruded.

Shoto heaved a sigh. "Uhm, I'm. I-I'm really truly sorr-" he had to pause feeling your lips on his.

Yours moved with a loving tempo on his, leaning closer together as your heads moved with passion.

You pulled away hearing a wet smacking noise, you kept your nose rubbing and resting on his. "I'm tired of hearing sorry Shoto, especially from you I'm sick of it." You laughed lightly, the air blowing on his lips as you closely attacked him.

Shoto chuckled puckering his lips forwards and giving you a short sweet kiss. "Then I won't do it just because you ordered so nicely." He picked his words carefully looking straight into your eyes.

His heart rate went more miles per hour than normal. "Y/n, why do you keep cutting me off like that?" Shoto questioned quickly gazing at your lips.

You hummed in a thinking motion. "Because I can." With a smug smile tinted in your face seeing Shoto playfully role his eyes, you wrapped your arms around his neck and aimed to pull him down.

Shoto felt your fragile cold fingers and activated a warm pressure on his body. His long fingers wrapped on your lower waist, watching the minor bump on your stomach.

The warm touch of your lips captured his again, your fingers tangled in his longer locks from behind.

It caused Shoto to be more tempted, his hot tongue slipped across your lips with desire. You slowly opened your mouth, with not a single second to waste Shoto slipped his tongue inside.

"Mm!" You let out a strained moan with the feeling of making out coming back.

"Y/n." Shoto groaned into your mouth, licking every spot in your wet cavern. "Y/n~." He was addicted to your voice, rubbing your waist and caressing your bump.

"S-Shoto~." This moan was clear making Shoto suck on your tongue. "Baby~." The old name slipped from his mouth, you plunged him away.

You looked up at Shoto with wide eyes, his two toned hair covered parts of his eyes as he was on top of you.

Was I not supposed to say that? "Y/n I didn't mean to s-say that. Why, are you kissing me?" Shoto asked not fully had comprehend the situation, he was too invested with you.