The Night household

Elpis was a normal girl. Well she thought she was. She was raised by her loving mother Nyx Night who was overly protective of her. She wasn't just overly protective, she was so protective that Elpis was rarely aloud to leave the house and was homeschooled her entire life and at the age of sixteen her best friend and only friend was her mother.

Elpis is a kind and optimistic person who could bring hope to a person who thought they lost it all. One of the rare times she was aloud out of the house she got separated from her mother and lost , she had found a man named Calvin who was sat at the side of the road with his head in his hands and a torn piece of paper next to him with obvious water damage. " Are you okay.'' Asked a obviously confused Elpis who hadn't seen or dealt with a hopeless and forlorn person before.
"Do I look it," sneered the man "Are you stupid or just plain naive?"  The man then proceeded to burst out crying and apologised for snapping at her. "God am I that hopeless that I've degraded myself to the point at snapping at teenagers, I'm sorry for yelling at you I'm just... god am I really going to tell a stranger my story." The man said proceeding to bawl his eyes out.
" I'm sorry it seems a said something to offend you." Elpis let's out a nervous laugh and goes to comfort the man but hesitates. " I'm not  that knowledgable on how to deal with these situations but if it helps you can tell what's wrong?"
" I guess it wouldn't hurt to let this stress out , my names Calvin and that tattered piece of paper on the ground is a piece of work that if I don't hand in I will be fired on top of that me and my wife are not currently getting along and are fighting a lot which I'm worried with effect the kids," Calvin explains his situation while wiping his tears. " I'm also worried that she will leave me and take the kids, I'm so worried and hopeless at this point and I'm on the edge of despair." As those words were uttered a soft light was let out of Elpis's hand that was on Calvin's shoulder. "What was that light?" Asked Calvin with a soft sigh. "Thank you, you know what I still have time and if I'm determined enough I might be able to rewrite that piece of work and then I should probably apologise to my wife!" Calvin then proceeded to rush of in a hurry yelling thank's back at Elpis. "Wait please dont go what was Thant light you were hopeless seconds ago!" Called out an extremely confused Elpis.
—————————————
Elpis was in her garden while holding an extremely beautiful bouquet Of flowers that brought out her soft and pretty features.
(The these next features are one's that I found out about her but if you want to uses your own personal features or make them up please skip this next part.)
Her light brown hair that is almost a Sandy blonde colour that is just a little bit longer than her shoulders and she has chocolate coloured eyes that sparkle with excitement when she is happy almost like a puppy. She has soft and not very defined cheeks but a strong jawline and love heart like lips that are plump and a soft pink colour. Her cheeks are always a pale rosey colour and her hand's are soft and and have no damage. Her skin is pale from being kept inside so much and she has no scars.

———————————-
Preview  of next chapter.

"Elpis come down please sweetie!" Calls up Nyx.
"Coming mum!" Yells down Elpis.
Elpis run's down the stair's to her mum in the kitchen with her brows furrowed and a face like she was having and internal argument that she was losing by a lot. "You called mum?" Question's Elpis softly.
"Yes , well I've decided... your going to be going to public school..."