⚛UNFORSEEN⚛

Chapter 6 :

Chapter 6 :

"There isn't many guard!" Aryah whispers to Fin as they approach the jungle.

"The jungle is not safe even for the trained guards."

"How so?" They stopped behind some trees.

"It is filled with wild predators. The savages, they are not like us. They like to live in the wild and don't follow our civilized rules.They most likely to keep to themselves if you don't go near them you are fine.
No wonder in the outside, there is not many guards.No one will go on this path anyway.
But inside the capital it's protected with well trained guards."

Hearing this Aryah becomes restless, "But we are going this way!?"

Fin looks at her from the corner of his eyes
"What happened to the brave Aryah?"

"I am not suicidal you know." She whispers yelled.

"Don't worry, I am here pup."

"Don't call me that!"

"What?"

"Pup-"

"Shh! Look!" Fin slightly moves from the trees to look at the two guards that reassembles status. They are what shifters Aryah can't tell."I have a plan. Listen carefully."

"...."

~

The two guards stands there oblivious.

It's time for the Fin to show his trick.He quickly shift into his fox form making Aryah almost scream.

Before going, the fox turns towards her winking.

Aryah grips the two bags of gold digger tightly and her own backpack onto her shoulder, ready to do her part.She silently prays that this works.

"H-help ...somebody..!" One brown fox comes into the vision, limping. Finally it collapses directly in front of the guards.

The statu like figures of the guards suddenly comes to the fox with frown on their faces.