Oneshot

Requested by Puppysmog

You and Ed were childhoods friends for the longest time as long as you could remember. You and him were closest best friends. But you thought that you and him were something more.

He was always grateful and appreciative and kind towards you. Your childhood wasn't the best. You were sorta neglected as a kid. You barely had any friends, you always thought you had bad luck or something. And well, you grew an attachment to Ed.

It was hard for you to open up to him at first. Since you weren't so good with words or even being social. As you were always a loner. But Ed understood that. He was the first person you think of when you needed someone to talk to or someone to have a shoulder to cry on. He was the only thing that you truly cared about. And it eventually grew into a crush. You had fallen for Ed, you confessed to him and he felt the same way. Both of you were happily engaged.

You often felt nervous and butterflies in your stomache from every second you spent with him. You were always there for him, and he was always there for you. You both had each others backs. You and Ed were american paranormal investigators and authors. Right now, you were standing beside him infront of a large crowd. "All right that's good drew. You can shut it down". Ed said. As the projector then turned off. "Hit the lights".

The light then turned on. You and Ed then turned around facing the large amount of people that were sitting. Ed then spoke. "So we got the church to send a priest over to perform a blessing on the house snd the occupants. Whatever was oppressing that apartment was no longer with them". Ed then asked. "Any questions?".

People in the audience then raised their hands wanting to ask questions. Ed then pointed at a woman. "Yes?". He said.

"Where's the doll now?". The woman asked with curiosity.

"Someplace safe". You said.

People then raised their hands again. Ed then pointed at a man. "Yes?". He said.

"So, what are you guys? I mean, what do people call you?". The man asked as the rest of the people in the audience then raised their arms down.

"Uh well, we've been called demonologists. That's one name for us. Ghosr hunters, paranormal researchers". Ed responded.

"Kooks". You said. Which resulted for the audience to laugh.

"Wackos". Ed said.

"But we prefer to be known simply as Ed and Y/N warren". You said in confidence. After that, you and Ed went straight home.

As you were brushing your teeth while standing in the bathroom. You felt a pair of arms form around your waist. You smiled as you felt Ed nuzzle at your shoulder and neck. He peck at it. You turned you head to give him a kiss.

"Mmhh...". You mumbled.

"Gets get to bed". Ed said. You both then headed to the bed and layed down. Ed then pulled you close in. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you felt his arms slither around your body. He kissed your nose.

"Goodnight Y/N". He said.

"Goodnight Ed, I love you". You whispered.

"I love you too". He responded.

(Fast forward)

"We keep everything locked in here. Feel free to look around, just don't touch anything". Ed said. You walked with him along with the man in the suit.

"Wow, this is crazy". He said as he looked around the objects from the previous paranormal investigations "so all these are taken from cases you investigated?". He asked.