0.30*

“ Choi Sera. What is your relationship with her Sunghoon? I almost thought you lost interest on girls. ” Jay asked while munching his sandwich.

They are at the cafeteria while Heeseung and Jake have classes. Actually not only Heeseung and Hayoon saw Sunghoon at the restaurant yesterday. Jay saw him too.

Sunghoon stopped eating immediately. He looked at Jay and trying to acted calm. He just do that to make Hayoon hate him and move on from him. He want to free from Sim Hayoon.

Even though he knows that Jake gonna hate him for hurting his younger sister. But Sunghoon don't care.

“ We're not in relationship. I'm just you know—try my luck! I dated her to spend my free time. ” he replied calmly.

Jay nodded, “ are you sure this is not related to Hayoon cuz I realized you suddenly dated someone after Heeseung hyung dated her. ”

“ Do you, perhaps, like Hayoon? ” he added while smirked.

Sunghoon scoffed and shook his head. He will never ever like Hayoon because he has a crush on someone else. Since the rumor about Hayoon has a crush on him he lost everything. That person, his chance.

He kinda regret for spending too much times at Jake's house and end up involved in a stupid rumor. That's why he hate her so much and want a revenge. If he can't have that person he will make sure Hayoon won't have a chance with him.

Sunghoon want her feel what he felt. The heartbroken feeling watching someone you love with other.

“ Are you sure? You know that you can share anything with me? I'm all ears, Hoon. ” Jay said.

“ Thanks, Jay. But I'm alright and don't worry I won't do something stupid. See you after class! ” he replied and walked away from the cafeteria.

Jay smirked and took out something from his pocket. A recorder. He has thousand thought on his mind right now and he don't know which side he should choose.

He will collect all the evidence as much as he can. Then, he'll choose.

“ Clever—but not clever enough. ”

+ like i said, all characters are suspicious 😼