[21] ᴘ.ꜱ. ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʏ/ɴ... ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

Note: FINALLY,,, it feels so good to be writing again,, lemme tell you, school was no joke and no fun :( but it's summer and i'm happy to be back my beauties <3

"That's so romantic, I might throw up..."

*****

"NO, ALEX! I CAN'T- I can't do it anymore! I'm sorry..." The young woman stormed out of the young man's apartment, hot tears streaming down both of their faces. She hiccuped back the sobs in her throat as she drove the small car out of the parking garage and to her best friend's home.

As she drove, the constant ringing and vibrating of the smartphone beside her was enough to make her go insane. As if those noisy, intrusive thoughts weren't enough, now this phone was making her go crazy.

This is all my fucking fault.

*****

"It's been almost a year, Y/n... I'm worried about you."

"Bitch, you're crazy."

"What the hell, Jaz? That's not how we're supposed to help her feel better!"

"Gina, the girl is crazy! She's been stalking his streams for almost a year and hasn't picked up the courage to call him, even though, her crazy ass still loves him,"

The snarky friend was right. Y/n had changed her number soon after breaking up with Alex to avoid the stream of calls and texts he left her and the temptation to respond. The only way she had kept up with his life was social media, including Instagram, YouTube, and Twitch. She would tune into every stream and be close to the first to like his uploads on the video streaming site. She would gaze at the screen with the tears welled up in her eyes, so he always appeared blurry, but beautiful nonetheless. She missed him.

She missed the way he laughed so loudly it would drown out every other sound in the room. The way his smile made his cheekbones pop out and he looked so sweet and pure. Even the way he dressed brought back memories of flirty teasing and endless laughter.

She continued watching the current livestream with her head resting in her soft wool sweater. The two arguing was drowned out by the laughter coming from the laptop screen.

"Y/n, seriously though... you're killing yourself just watching him from behind a screen and he seems to be laughing and smiling a whole lot..." Even the harshest of the two friends seemed to soften her voice at the sight of her best friend still in so much pain.

"Y/n, why don't you just call him?" The mentioned girl rubbed her head into her arms before getting out of the dining chair in frustration.

"BECAUSE GINA! BECAUSE IT'S MY FAULT THAT HE'S GONE AND IF I HADN'T BEEN SO STUPID AND SELFISH, HE'D STILL BE HERE! WE WOULD STILL BE TOGETHER AND HE... and he'd still love me..." The young woman's croaked yells softened into whispers as she fought the tears from streaming down again. The trio stood silent in the dining room, not one knowing what to say to the girl's outburst.

That is, until Gina grabbed and handed a small square to the broken girl.

Y/n looked up at her, questioning what she already knew the answer to. Gina just inched the phone closer to her with a knowing look and Y/n reluctantly took it and dialed the young man's number.