- ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖 🔫

*

You was reading jeromes journal of his mad ideas he kept.

You then listened to a chainsaw go off and hear a loud sound of the chainsaw and a katana bash clanked together.

You got up and turned around, 'seriously, boys?' you thought to yourself.

You saw them clanking them together.

"Now, come on boys, were a team." Theo walked up on them.

"Yeah, were a team, boys" dobkins said mockingly annoying.

"And I'm the Captain" greenwood said

"Captain of my foot" jerome said dropping the chainsaw.

You watched them two talk.

"Ive murdered, a dozen women, terrorized the city, What have you done? Chop up your mommy?" Greenwood said

You started to get annoyed

"Everyone has to start somewhere" jerome said

He began to walk close to greenwood.

"See I have a ambition, a ambition, and brains, you're just a nutty old cannibal, how many more people can you eat before that shtick gets old?" Jerome said

"I can eat one more" greenwood said as he started to look at you with hungry eyes.

"Can you now?" You said as you got closer, jerome put his hand up to stop you. You sighed.

"I can see we're gonna have to resolve this one, once and for all" Theo said between the boys.

He pulled out a revolver what it seemed. It left 1 bullet in the chamber.

"You guys know the game right?" Theo said.

"Love it" jerome said with a grin

Theo put the gun out, "who wants to be the boss?" Theo said.

"Ladies first" jerome said

You began to get worried, Because you know jerome would get carried away.

Greenwood took the gun and placed it to his head, *click* nothing. Greenwood had a smug look on his face then handed it to jerome.

Oh boy.

"Hey greenwood, what's the secret to good comedy?" Jerome said as he placed the gun to his head, *click*.

"Timing, and what's courage"as he continued *click*

"Grace under pressure, and who's the boss." *Click*

You stared at him with such awe, you loved this crazy side.

"I'm the boss" *click* jerome deeply chuckles.

"I believe you are jerome, I believe you are." Theo said taking the gun.
"arigoto sensei" Jerome made a "Ho!hee!" Noise and grabbed the katana.

"My oh my j, who knew you could've pulled that off, I kinda almost doubted you from fear of losing you though so don't do that again!" You said as you punched him in his shoulder.

Jerome rolled his eyes and laughed.

________
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm working on new projects if I hadn't said so before. So that's why I'm working very slowly! The next chapter will continue on with this one basically because I had to cut it short. :') hope you guys understand.