┊⭒˚.chapter 1: the beginning of the end.

Eloooo~~~ Let's get the typography stuff out of the way!

("ABCxyz") = Japanese

("ABCxyz") = English

("ABCxyz") = Bahasa Melayu (Malaysian)

bolded italicised = character card

bolded underlined = voice over

Warnings!!
- Strong Language
- A lot of things mistakes (typos, glossing over certain parts of the story + more)

=================

BoBoiBoy woke up to an evening blue sky. The air smelt refreshingly.... salty. He sat up, crossing his legs while leaning on his arms for support.

Was he at the beach? Wait. What was he doing on a beach? He shook his head as he tried to remember what happened? It was all a blur.

He remembered defeating Retak'ka then after that.. He fell off a cliff, he remembered seeing his friends trying to save him but...

Now that he thinks about it, his body felt a little sore, he checked his body for all the scars and bruises and even the cut on his cheek.

He couldn't feel anything. No pain, he felt fine. That's not right. Maybe it's because he can only feel and that the injuries are actually still there and it's just that he can't see himself in a mirror or something?

He examined his surroundings and noticed he was on what looked like a dumping ground. Wait, a dumping ground beach? That's not important at the moment. He had no time to overthink things when there were more important matters at hand.

"Boboiboy!" He heard 2 voices shout, both relief and delight could be heard in their tone. He looked towards where the two voices came from.

It was Gopal and Ochobot.

"Boboiboy!" Gopal shouted, tackling the boy in a fiery hug, squeezing the dear life out of the poor boy. "G-Gopal- c-can't- b-brea-breathe-" The now nearly-blue-faced boy managed to choke out.

"Gopal! Don't hug him so tight!" Ochobot scolded, Gopal instantly let him go before apologising, "Hehe, sorry Boboiboy."

"It's alright!" Boboiboy replied, giving him a grin, "Anyways, where are we? And how did we end up here? I'm confused, like really confused, I don't know what's going on." Boboiboy sighed, he was expecting a lot from their explanation since they were both with him.

Wait, if they (Gopal&Ochobot) were here then does that mean the others are here too? "If you guys are here, then does that mean the others are here too?"

The two (Gopal and Ochobot) glanced at each other as if to say 'Who's gonna tell him?'. "So- We actually don't know where we are, other than this place looks like a dumpster ground- I tried calling the Commander but it didn't work- As for the latter, the others and Cattus are looking for help and trying to find more information about where we are" Ochobot finally spoke out.

"Oh."

Hold on.

Wait a second.

Did Ochobot just say-

Cattus?

"EHHHH??? CATTUS?!?! CATTUS IS WITH THE OTHERS?!?!" He screamed before shutting his mouth, thinking someone (Yea, more like the entire world) might be able to hear them.

I would say that they closed their ears from Boboiboy's scream but 1. Ochobot doesn't even have ears (?), he's a robot. 2. Gopal is BoBoiBoy's best mate and screams (the same, if not a bit) louder than Boboiboy.