𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝.

tw: blood, gore, death, swearing, heartbreak.

after all this time, he realized.

he loved her.

the girl he least expected to.

~

The girl, at only eleven years old, held a special place in his eyes, his heart.

theo admired the girl often, how one looked so pretty to him, he'd never know.

of course, he was young, vulnerable. he didn't know what love was, he didn't know what it felt like. 

he didn't know that it could make someone go absolutely insane.

soon, he would realize that. once he admitted to himself that he loved her.

theodore nott was just a boy, with a crush on someone who wasn't just a girl.

~

first year (flashback)

"if the moon smiled, she would resemble you.

you leave the same impression of something beautiful, but annihilating.

-sylvia plath.

~

There was this tree, that she found when school started. she used to for alone time, to study, to cry, anything she couldn't do in the common room. 

of course, with theo always following her around, he found the place too. 

throughout time, he brought a knife to the tree. 

when the girl wasn't there, he carved into the bark.

theo

the start of his name, to begin with.

dore

an infinity sign, he added.

then her name, at the end.

he didn't think she'd notice, she tends to only focus on important things, not leaving room for any small, unimportant details.

but she did.

of course, she didn't tell him she had enjoyed the carving, but a small smile was brought to her lips every time she traced it,

 s   l    o      w         l          y