Zis 5 truck

"Dammit"

As I walk, i couldn't but to curse in the thick forests. It's muddy and the dress I wear was ruining from dirt.

"Haaa...... It's my fault in the first place"

The reason I was in the forest because i got lost in the woods. If am not so arrogant before coming here, I won't lost or rather I won't come here.

"Haaaa...... Am hungry"

I can feel my stomach groan since am not eating in hours and am exhausted from walking. While pulling my luggage I heard the metal sound.

Clank

I follow the sound hoping that their is a person and lucky there is.

A man in mid 20's was fixing the engine on the hood, while wearing the world war 2 uniform his also struggle from fixing the truck and judging from his anger temperament. His also stuck on this forest with me.

"I guess I don't have a choice"

I approach the man on his back but after I tap his shoulder he scream.

"WHAT!!!"

His voice was so loud my ears ringing, I scratch my ears and spoke.

"Giz will you not screaming at me"

As I scratch, a man with good looking face stared at me. His covered with sweat and motor oil on his face while his face was full of hatred.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

The man raise and pointed his wrench on me but I lightly remove it and spoke.

"Am Anya draguvich and I came here hoping you help me"

While making a puppy eyes he look more disgusted than pleasing.

"Yeah so why am helping you?"

This man attitude was even worse than my grandfather but I remain cool since I need his help.

"Listen mister-?"

"Dimitri"

"Right Dimitri....... To tell you the truth am lost and am planning to go to Moscow Domodedovo airport as soon as possible so please help me?"

He became speechless and inhale deeply.

"You said you are going to Moscow right?"

"Yeah why?"

I was expected he agree but he laugh so hard.

"Hahahahahaha"

"What so funny?!"

I become irritated but then he spoke..

"How am I not laughing?! We are 500km away from Moscow and you want me to help you get out of here?..... It will be weeks to get out here in foot"

My face became pale and speechless. If what he said was true? My father will kill me.

Haaaa..... I really hope I brought my phone

"Damn...... Please help me..... I pay you.."

"Why the hell I want your money? Am busy fixing this rust bucket so I can't help you"

He rejected my begging but I didn't gave up.

"How about I help you fix the truck?"

His eyes become widen and spoke.

"Anya look..... This truck was too hard to fix that it almost make me insane so how will you help me in this situation?"

His face and mine shorten the distance like we'll be kissing, he probably can't figure it out of how to fix it but I spoke proudly.