XXXXII

Kiyomi went back to the butterfly estate upset, and everyone who passed by her seemed to notice it.

   "Kiyomi-san, is something wrong? Why are you upset?", Aoi asked.

  "Hm? Oh, nothing.. I'm just.. I'm feeling really down right now...", Kiyomi replied, looking down.

   "Why? You can tell me, Kiyomi-san, I'll listen.", Aoi's serious face softened as she patted Kiyomi's back.

   "Well, I'm really going to miss you all when I'm gone..", Aoi's eyes widened at Kiyomi's words.

  "What do you mean, Kiyomi-san..? Are you going to leave for a long time?", Aoi asked and Kiyomi slightly bit her lips, trying not to cry.

  'Yes.. more like, forever... I'm gonna leave and never come back...', Kiyomi thought as she looked at Aoi and smiled with closed eyes.

   "No, of course not! It's just that.. I might get.. you know.. killed, when the final battle comes...", Aoi frowned at what Kiyomi had just said.

   "That's nonsense, I know you won't get killed and defeat Kibutsuji! Me and the girls will be praying for you all!", Aoi encouraged, making Kiyomi smile as she let tiny tears escape at the end of her eyes.

   "Thank you, Aoi-san.. I'm feeling a little better.", Kiyomi thanked as she hugged Aoi, who hugged back.

  'I'm so sorry, Aoi-san.. I already made my mind...', Kiyomi mentally apologized. She wasn't changing her mind about sacrificing herself just to defeat Muzan.

  "I have to go to Winter, I haven't met her since last year!", Kiyomi faked a cheerful smile as she released from the hug, Aoi sweatdropped.

  "You mean last week?", Aoi corrected and Kiyomi dramatically drooped.

  "Yes! Now I shall go to mah bebeh! See you later, Aoi-san! And thank you for making me feel better!", Kiyomi raised her voice as she got farther away from Aoi.

  "You're always welcome!", Aoi raised her voice back before she once again got serious.

   'I feel like something is wrong with Kiyomi-san...'
----------

   The shoji door slowly slid open as Kiyomi peeked inside.

   There was no one in there.

   Kiyomi had an idea and went to the training grounds. And she was right, Nezuko and Winter were there with the kamaboko squad.

   "Hello everyone!", Kiyomi greeted before she was suddenly tackled by a big Winter wolf.

  "Hello, Winter! I missed you!", Kiyomi sat up as she hugged Winter while Winter kept wagging her tail non-stop and her ears were down, almost as if she's very happy that she'd cry (even though they didn't met for only a week-).

   Nezuko joined in the hug, hugging Kiyomi from the back, which Kiyomi just giggled.

   "I wanna join the hug too!", Zenitsu cried out as he jumped to the three, trying to join the hug, which made Kiyomi fall again.

   "Grrahahahahaha!!", Inosuke, who doesn't know what they were doing, jumped and flopped onto Zenitsu, who was onto Winter, who was onto Nezuko, who was onto Kiyomi, who almost died at the weight.

   "Gaaaagghh!! You guys... too.. heavy...!!", Kiyomi struggled before giving up and falling limp.

   Tanjiro just chuckled before walking towards them and flopped on Inosuke, and Kiyomi was crying animatedly.

   "Tanjiro! Not you too! I'm gonna diiiee!!", Kiyomi wailed, but Tanjiro just smiled and relaxed.

   Shinobu, who passed by and saw them stacked up, spoke, "What are you all doing?"