sneak peak!!!!

one hundread years after the time of l'manburg, pogtopia, smp lands, eggpire, the syndacite and many more there is a school called flames peak high. and at the time this school was about to have the biggest group of new students theyve had in years. There was about thirty one kids in total. At the time the kids were coming to the school it was almosy time to learn about a certain time period called the smp time period.

the kids were all put into one room and they were combined with another class. This lead up to be about fifty kids. if you would have asked other kids in their class they would say "they are a weird group of kids." or "they alway get off task they are reckless and they cuss alot. Its a big distraction but they make the class alot more interesting!"

everything went well at first till they ended their social studies of the medival times and switched to the smp times. When the kids joined the school they were a little over halfway done with the medival times.

There was one thing they all noticed pretty fast though. The whole group of  kids had exactly the same or a tad bit different name from the people in that time zone....they paid no mind to it at fisrt but things just got more peculiar the more they got into the history of that time.

then the new kids figured it out....they now knew that they were all.....reincarinated from the people of the smp time...then they remembered everything. They got their powers, skills, tricks, memmories, scars everything it all came back. One thing was different tho. Thry werent human anymore. They were gods. Royal gods they ruled over humans.

But they knew they had to keep it secret. They knew the concequenses if someone found out. Even though they were all dead thry knew they were wanted. the most wanted ones of them though is technoblade, dream, philza, wilbur soot, and jshlatt. They were the worst if them all. They and the other smp members knew this. They knew they had to be protected at any cost.

They all went on with their lives as "normal people" though they were far from "normal". But one day they were found out.

they had to hide....

Will they gain societys trust and be respecred as the gods they are or will thry be locked up and killed. Read the book ꧁villians꧂ to find out. This is a dreamnoblade story if you dont like dream x technoblade dont read the book. Please dont hate.