0.32*

“ Yoon-nie! Wait for me! ”

Hayoon turned her head and shocked when she saw Jay running towards her. She looked at the male while examined him. Why Jay suddenly chased her?

She folded her hands, “ what it is, Jongseong? ”

“ I said, don't call me with that name when we're at university. Ugh—never mind! I just wanna tell you that my crush finally agreed to hangout with me! ” he said excitedly.

Her eyes widened when she heard what Jay said. The girl agreed to go out with a playboy with thousand flings like him? What a miracle!

“ Wait? Really? What did you told her bro? Why you didn't text me, huh? Now you need treat me Baskin Robins while tell me from a to z! No excuses! ”

“ Fine! I'll tell you but not now! I have class this morning and you too right? Wait for me at the gate and then I'll treat Baskin Robins? Deal? ” he asked and Hayoon just nodded.

“ As long as I get my Baskin Robins! ”

After done with class Jay brought Hayoon to Baskin Robins as he promised. He started to tell Hayoon how he being honest with Yeseul, his crush.

Jay even show the conversation he had with Yeseul last night. He is so happy when the girl want to hangout with him. He never felt like this before.

“ I need your advice, Yoon-nie! Can you tell me what is the best place to hangout with girl? I mean the real place to hangout? ” he asked.

“ You should try arcade or amusement park. Or go to Disneyland or whatever place that suit for couple. I think it's much better if it's your own idea Jongseong. I'm sure she'll like it! ” she advising him.

Jay just take noted everything Hayoon said. He already have a great plan for the hangout.

He sent Hayoon home and thanked her for giving some advices. Hayoon just nodded. Jay hugged her while said 'thank you' to Hayoon. After that he drove home and Hayoon get into her house.

Right after the door closed a voice made her startled.

“ Where have you been, Sim Hayoon? ”

“ Heeseung? Since when you're here? I thought you hangout with Jake and Jaehun oppa? Did my mom home already? ”

“ No, not yet. I cancelled it because I'm waiting for you and Jake said your class ended early! But dang—you were with Jay! You know what Hayoon? I wanna go home! ” he said and wore his coat.

“ B-but I'm just home? ”

Do not minding Hayoon he walked towards the door and with no saying anything he closed the door.

Leaving Hayoon dumbfounded.

+someone is jelly ~