0.33*

Few days passes by and Hayoon still helping Jay arranged his date. After done with class Jay will wait for her and tell his plan. Hayoon just give some advices and leave it all to Jay.

Hayoon thought it's just a normal thing she did with Jay since they're close to each other. But not for Heeseung. He ignored every time  she texted him and tried giving some signs.

He thought Hayoon will noticed and try fix the situation very soon. But it's only his expectation.

Heeseung gotta admit it, he is jealous. He jealous because Jay got his girlfriend's attention. Being like Heeseung himself, he just keep his mouth shut. Not until he can't control his anger and jealousy anymore.

Hayoon was talking with Jay on her phone. She was at the living room and didn't mind about Heeseung who hangout with Jake.

“ I think it's a good idea Jongseong! We can check it together tomorrow—hey! Give it back! ” she looked Heeseung who held her phone now.

He put the phone on his ear, “ Hayoon is not free tomorrow. She have a date with me until night so find another chick to be hangout with. Bye! ”

Hayoon dumbfounded with what Heeseung said just now. A date! Since when did they made a plan while Hayoon was busy helping Jay? Heeseung probably not in a good mood.

“ Here your phone. ” he put the phone on the coffee table and went upstairs. Hayoon scoffed, she took her phone and follow Heeseung.

She stopped him and prevented him from get into Jake's room. Heeseung rolled his eyes and tried to not made any eyes contact with Hayoon. But yeah, he failed.

“ Move. I need to continue the game. ”

“ No, I won't! ”

“ Hayoon, I said move! I don't have times for this! ”

“ No you do have! Now tell me why did you say that to Jay? I promised him! We already planned something awesome together and you tried to ruined it! ”

“ Then, fix it! Now move! I need to continue the game! Geez—you really ruined my mood! ”

“ What is your problem Lee Heeseung? I didn't ruined your mood at all? Alright! I put my attention on Jay because he already planning a date for his crush and asked me to help him! The reason why we hangout often because he wants some advices from me! ”

“ And if you think i'm cheating on you then carry on! I don't give a fvck about it! ” she added and stomped her feet towards her bedroom.

Now, Heeseung was the one who dumbfounded.

+ the main reason why i still single. cuz i hate fight 😌🤡