0.34*

Hayoon quickly walked towards Jay who was waiting for her at his car. Today she will help him with some stuff. He looked at Hayoon.

“ I thought you have a date with Heeseung hyung? Did you cancel your date? Well, you don't have to actually I don't mind. ”

“ No, we don't have any date at all! I don't know why he acted that way! I mean, you're his friend and he shouldn't act like that! ” she said.

Jay just nodded, he knew what happened yesterday because Jake told him. He can see that Heeseung is jealous over him because Hayoon spent most of her time with him.

But today is the last day.

Jay will work by himself for gaining his crush heart. Actually, he planned at the last minutes. He just wanted to test Heeseung and did not expected this kind of reaction.

“ I already booked the table and I choose a sunset scenery. You can see the pictures in my gallery. Here. ” he handed his phone to Hayoon and continued driving.

Hayoon looked at the photos and all she can say, romantic. Jay is a romantic type guy that will do anything perfectly for someone he love.

“ It's too beautiful! I know you will did a good job! ” she praised him and Jay smiled proudly for his work.

“ I'm tired of playing, Yoon-nie. I don't want to do mistakes and regret it soon. I want to change and I think, Yeseul is my new beginning! ” he said with a smile on his face.

“ Glad to hear that! ”

Suddenly, Jay stopped his car and the passenger door opened from outside. Hayoon looked up and it's Heeseung. The male smiled at her while offering his hand.

She turned and looked at Jay. She confused right now but Jay didn't say anything and just smile.

“ I thought we're going to see the scenery? ”

“ I changed the plan! You should spend times with your boyfriend too! He need it more than me. Besides, I don't wanna be the reason you two had a fight and break up! Now, go and enjoy! ” he pushed Hayoon's shoulder softly.

Hayoon looked at Heeseung who still offering his hand. Without saying anything she accepted his hand and stepped out from the car. Heeseung closed the door and talked a little with Jay.

“ I'm sorry about last night and thank you for today! I hope your crush enjoy the plan you already set up! ”

“ Thanks, hyung! Enjoy your day! ”

Heeseung just nodded and Jay drove away leaving the couple next to the street. Hayoon looked at Heeseung with thousand thoughts.

“ What's wrong with you, Hee? ” she asked but Heeseung didn't reply and kissed her temples.

And that is.
Hayoon was blushing.