-ˋˏ ♪ [A/n] ♪ ˎˊ-

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

-ˋˏ [♪] ˎˊ-もうすぐ戻ってきます!-ˋˏ [♪] ˎˊ-

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

Hey guys!

It's the author here.

So I've read the latest chapter of Jibaku-Shounen Hanako-Kun.

And i know this book doesn't follow the manga, but I'd like the plot to align with the storyline.

!| Spoilers ahead |!

So in chapter 78-The red house pt.3, It is revealed that the real(?) Tsukasa is trapped in that house. He apparently sacrificed himself so Amane would get better (I think). The current Tsukasa is not actually him (It makes more sense if you have read the latest manga chapter).

In this book, this fanfiction, I made Tsukasa, well- the real Tsukasa; but because I wanted this fanfiction to align with the actual story, I'm going to be editing this whole thing to match up with it.

!| Spoilers End Here |!

I guess I could've edited it without unpublishing the chapters, but I didn't want it to end up confusing.

I've also been reading through the chapters and my writing style has changed a lot. There were also very confusing chapters that i don't know what had gotten into my mind when i read it, so i'll be unpublishing it and re-publishing it chapter by chapter when I update it to not confuse the newer readers.

I hope you older readers understand, I'm very sorry it isn't a new chapter.

But don't worry! I'll do my best to dedicate my summer holiday to this book :)

I'll also probably adjust the plot slightly because the story is going places.

That's all that I wanted to say.

Happy (late) Eid to those celebrating by the way!

Sorry if I've caused frustration within you guys (especially the old readers)

See you!

-Mirai