◈𝑪𝒉.5

"I can be whoever I want!"

"So they won't even notice when I change my form~"

There was daily traffic in the streets of Tokyo, people were walking without looking back, others were in a hurry to work, and still others were waiting for someone. Megumi and Yuji were standing by the barriers close to the street, talking about something the third boy was not listening to. M/N took over Shori's body, although he reluctantly agreed to it, he decided to do it in order to have peace later. Last night, Shori was unable to sleep, and in the morning he asked M/N to take over his body while he was asleep. After a series of 'nice' curses and complaints from God, M/N finally agreed.

M/N watched in disgust as the bustling streets of Tokyo were filled with people who did not realize how dangerous the world was. It reminded him of those people who gave him the body and then demanded obedience from him, sighing in frustration M/N combed the short hair of his vessel which he was now controlling. He did not plan to take control of Shori's body so quickly, but as you can see, fate was not kind to him today. An additional problem was the clothes he was wearing, he got them this morning and he was supposed to wear them as a uniform which was a nuisance for him how comical he looked after putting them on.

 An additional problem was the clothes he was wearing, he got them this morning and he was supposed to wear them as a uniform which was a nuisance for him how comical he looked after putting them on

"I look like an idiot in this, whoever decided to give me this outfit, let it rot in hell," thought M/N, looking with disgust at the clothes he was wearing.

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo waved at his students. "Oh, your uniform made it in time."he said, looking at the uniforms of his two new students.
"Yeah, it's great! Though, I noticed it's different than Fushiguro's and Shori. Mine has a hood," Yuji said.

"That's cuz the uniforms can be customized upon request." Gojo said to Yuji. M/N already knew who had request to give him such an outfit, but he quickly recovered himself before killing the white-haired man in front of him.

Cutting off the hopeless conversation, the curse began to wonder, he agreed to take control of the body of his vessel. It was useless and it wasted his energy and he was surrounded by idiots. Cursing himself in his mind for a moment's weakness, M/N noticed that the group was moving to another place. Following them, he thought about when he should let others know that the God of curses was alive. M/N felt that this day would not be one of the days when he had the patience of being in a crowd of people.

◸◿◺◿◺◹

"I officially regret my decision to be in the company of these brats," thought M/N. The whole group stood in front of the last person to join their. The brown-haired woman judged them only by looking at them, which really got God in a bad mood.

"Nngh.. are we going somewhere from here?" Megumi spoke up, stopping M/N from saying what he thought about Nabara and the idiot gang.

"Well.. we all have you together. And three of you are from the country side, that means we're going to Tokyo!"

'Great... I'm stuck with a bunch of idiots and on top of that I have to look at modern ugly Tokyo. Ah, my husband would call them mongrels for what happened to this place. M/N thought, personally he thought that the modern decor destroyed all the goods that were on the ground. He did not like sin people destroying the beauty of nature. Ignoring the excited voices of the two brats, M/N pretended he was listening while, deep down, he was just wondering how to kill them all.

"Patience, it's only a matter of time before I show them what they need to fear~ "

-Author Note-

Wow! I didn't expect 22.9K people to see my story with 1.3K votes. Thank you for good!I have read your comments, I haven't watched the Death Note but I'm going to do so. Comparing that M/N is the secret child of Muzan from Kimetsu no yaiba and that M/N is Kira, well that was an unintentional act I wanted the main character to have a sadistic character and consider people to be sinners and consider himself to be God. And don't worry, Shori won't die that soon. Thanks again to everyone for voting!

Also you all can easily read the inscriptions at the beginning and at the end. They are no longer boxes.

-Author Note End-