The First Day

A new day started. Ahylin walked to her home base class. She sat down and unpacked. The classroom was filled with chaos while it seemed she was in her "own world". She sits down and starts listening to music. No one really knew about her. She didn't really care to talk to anyone. "Okay class, today we are going to start on a new lesson". Everyone let out a sigh. "Oh! How could I have forgotten! We have a new student here today." Would you like to introduce yourself, Ahylin? She walked up to the front of the classroom and stood next to the teachers desk. "Hello everyone, my name is Ahylin". I like skateboarding, drawing, and I love listening to music." She walks back to her seat. The class was silent from the awkwardness. "Okay class lets get started." Ahylin was zoned out for most of the class. The bell rings. It was time for lunch so Ahylin headed to the dining hall. The food didn't look to appealing to her so she decides to head to the library. She starts looking at each shelve to find a good mystery/murder type book. "Hmm I cannot seem to find anything that i'm looking fo-"I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you". The girl looks up and assures her that it's totally fine. "What is your name? Im Charisma". "My name is Ahylin I just transferred here recently." "Nice to meet you! I'll see you around Ahylin". Ahylin heads over to check out her books. School Ends.