《ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ》

Yukari POV:

*sigh* "I really do miss him."
"He's probably still suffering through the resets and genocides again..." I said placing the warm cup of tea on the table.
Maybe I should go and visit him.

Sans POV:

(Shit, I'm getting tired...) And I fell asleep.
*dodges attack* "heh, didja really think you would be able- *gets hit by the second attack* "so... guess that's it, huh? ... Just... don't say I didn't warn you. Welp. I'm going to grillby's. papyrus, do you want anything?" *dusts*
After a few minutes of being dead I heard someone behind me.

"It's been awhile... Huh? Sans..." The person said from behind me; I recognized the voice and turned around.

"It really has, Yukari, so what brings you here? On another vacation?" I asked sitting down in front of her. 

"Well it's been awhile since I payed you a visit, I knew you'd be suffering from another Genocide route. " She replied sitting next to me.

"Yeah they just never give up." I said, "It should be time for the next reset." I said looking up at the dark empty room we were in.

"I'll stay here with you for awhile, I'll come to visit with friends when I have to leave." she said smiling at me.
The world then reset and I woke up. Yukari and me woke up at the same spot but she was on top of me, which was really awkward when we woke up. We looked at each other for a second before looking away blushing. I stood up and pulled some ketchup out of my pocket and taking a long sip. 

"I'm going to go out to my post; do you want to come along?" I asked putting my hoodie on and looking back as I was about to walk out the door.

"I'll come along, Sansy~" She said teasingly.

"Don't call me that..." I said with a deep sigh. We walked towards my post and we sat down and talked for awhile. The kid came by and they had already killed Tori.
"She killed them all again huh... This time we're going to permanently break the fight button." I said seriously before we obliterated the kid. They did a true reset trying to get the fight button back but it didn't work. They were forced to do a pacifist run and they couldn't change it.

"I have to go I'll be back soon!" Yukari said walking towards me.

"Ah I see, come back soo-!" I got interrupted by her kissing me and then she went through her portal waving goodbye. I was shocked and frozen in place, like a deer in headlights. No one from the underground knew her but me, Frisk and Chara don't, not even Flowey knows who she was. I was able to shake off my depressive state when she is around. Hope she comes back soon. I went to bed and lay there for a couple of hours.

I woke up the next day with Yukari asleep on top of me and  her friends just standing there holding in there laughter.
"Yukari get up, your friends are staring." I said with a bit of a blush that I covered with my arm pretending to yawn into it. She quickly got up and tried to tell her friends that it wasn't what it seemed like.
"I take it you're Yukari's friends? I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton." 

"I'm Reimu Hakurei, this is Rinnosuke Morichika, this girl over here is Yuyuko Saigyouji, and that's Suika Ibuki." Her friends stayed the night at Tori's place and I was with Yukari at me and Pap's house to talk to her about the AU wars and how I'm missing half my soul. 

"So you're saying that a different you stole half of your soul to become a Human monster hybrid. That same guy is now trying to destroy other worlds to make his own world. So you need to stop him and also get your soul back." She said running over what I talked to her about.

"Pretty much." I replied. I knew she would ask to come and I told her she couldn't because I was worried about her.

"I can take care of myself and you know that!" She said trying to reason with me.
"I'm  sorry but I can't... If another person I cared about ended up gone forever again... I don't know how guilty I'd feel..." Later Ink came and took me to UnderFell. I came back to UnderTale three days later and the first thing Yukari did was punch me in the stomach and then kiss me. She then yelled at me for the next 15 minutes telling me not to do that ever again. 

Later that evening:

 Yukari POV:

(Why am I so worried about him?... I know he's strong enough to take care of himself but... I want to stay by him all the time...) 
I felt a cold hard hand poke my cheek.
"You ok Yuki?" Sans questioned.
"Yuki?" I said confused.
"It's a nickname for you." He said blushing a bit and I went a bit red. We both laughed a bit.

"We're finally at the surface and we don't have to worry about being reset again." We sat looking at the sunset from the hill overlooking a beautiful ocean.

"Looks like the love birds are at it again." We heard Reimu say from behind us .

"Get off our back already and go date Marissa already." I said as I laid my head down on Sans' lap. As I started to doze off I heard "I love you..." before Sans cuddled me.

The next morning everyone from the Underground started moving out and I came to live with Sans and Papyrus. I spent a couple of weeks there before I had to return to my universe, Sans tried to come with me but I wouldn't let him. 

After I concluded my business in my universe, I came back and this time I didn't wake up on top of Sans this time. Wait isn't that...

MR.CLIFFHANGER! WOO! I Wrote this Chapter really fast huh?