Killing the dragon egg

A few years past and yet nothing changed, but this year was different. I saw my good old friend Noice, he was the taming god( well he wasn't a god exactly tho). 

Noice: "Hey." 

Me: "Sup"

I never saw Noice trying to kill the Dragon Egg, after all, it was very risky.

So I ask: "Why are you here Noice?"

Noice surprised me by saying: "To try to kill the Dragon egg, I mean after all it makes you very rich right?

Yeah it did, it gives you 20k gold for killing it + 3 chest that gives you 14k in each of them.

The frightening egg was already very low on health and there was a good chance I can kill it and get the 20k good. The thought made me pay less attention to killing the egg. Then boss and adult dragons start to appear, I found myself runny away from a terrible boss dragon; there was no way I'm taking the dragon out, it was to strong.

Soon I ran back to the dragon egg, my man Noice is dead now and I'm the only one alive, I need to avenge my friends now. The dragon now was very low on health so I tried to kill it. I got hit by the wall shield and I bounce away. I was very low on health until my friend [is] Ninjagamer came out of nowhere and start shielding me with his shield.  Luckily I had cake so I quickly ate it and gain my health back, i thanked ninjagamer who was hitting the dragons roots with his axe. I also helped him, then Noice came out of nowhere and also started helping.

But then the dragon egg fell apart and I got the last shot. I BECAME RICH, then I notice I didn't, Ninjagamer had 579k gold and I only had 92k. Noice has 19k because he died. We went home and Noice got a dragon.

We trained the dragon, and soon Noice could ride the big scary but friendly dragon.