1.

Dan really liked sucking Phil off.

He liked the feeling of Phil's cock pressed against his cheek, filling his mouth, nudging the back of his throat.  He needed the taste, the feel.  

It was the hottest thing ever to Dan when Phil shoved him to his knees and ordered him to suck.  And that's exactly what Phil had just done.

Phil leaned his head against the wall, causing a loud thunk, slowly sliding his eyes shut as Dan palmed the outline of him through his jeans.  He didn't stay there long, as Phil had already been on the way to being half hard.  He unbuckled Phil's belt, pulling down his jeans along with his underwear, unable to resist running his tongue up his length.  Phil groaned.

"Don't tease."

Dan obediently took him in his mouth in a swift moment, taking him almost all the way.  Phil gasped, mind washing blank at the feeling of his warm, tight mouth around him.  Dan hummed, almost a moan.  Phil always looked so good like this, flushed but so dominant, Adam's apple bobbing.  

He took him down farther, bobbing up and down, using his hand to grip what wasn't being taken by his mouth.  He focused on swirling his tongue around the slit, taking him as far as he could.  He worked himself down to the base, until he felt Phil's tip hit the back of his throat, and Dan's nose was against Phil's skin.  

Phil had been forcing himself to not fuck Dan's mouth, but then he looked down to see Dan's watery eyes and pretty, pink lips stretched around him and he moaned loudly, grabbing Dan by his hair and pulling him off.

Dan came off with a pop, his chin slick with saliva and pre-come.  God, he looked so good like this, completely submissive.  

Phil's voice was low and demanding when he spoke.  "I want to fuck you mouth."

Dan moaned loudly, unabashed and nodded, looking up through his lashes as he placed his hands on the back of Phil's thighs, taking him back in his mouth, waiting for Phil to do as he pleased.

Phil sighed, finally able to give over completely to pleasure and rolled his hips into Dan's mouth, using his hand to pull and push Dan's head.  Dan moaned, sending vibrations up Phil's dick.  

Phil knew what Dan needed to get off untouched and so he opened his mouth, his voice gravelly.

"God Dan, you're such a cockslut."

Dan closed his eyes, letting a palm rest on his crotch, knowing what was coming.

"I mean, you were practically gagging to suck my cock.  You look so good too, those lips stretched around me.  Your mouth was made for fucking.  You're just the perfect little slut, aren't you." 

Phil could feel himself nearing the edge, his stomach clenching, heat pooling.  

"God, Dan, I'm close."  He rolled his hips even faster, and with a few encouraging moans from Dan spilled down the back of Dan's throat with a low groan.

He tucked himself away quickly before pulling Dan up, pushing away his hand which was still working at the outside of his jeans.  Dan's keens were high pitched in his ear and he dove his hand under the band of his boxers, stroking him quickly, thumbing at the head and running a finger through the slit.  Dan's breathing was erratic and Phil knew he was close. 

"C'mon Dan.' He mummered, mouth at his neck. "Make those pretty noises.  Come for me."

With one last whine Dan was pushed over and came in Phil's hand.  Phil stroked him through it, watching how his eyes fluttered shut and mouth formed a perfect "o".

"Fuck." Dan whimpered, slumping against him.  Phil smiled, pulling his hand out of his jeans.  

"Hey." He nudged Dan, who's eyes were slowly closing.  "Don't fall asleep on me."

Dan yawned.  "Then come to bed with me."

Phil wrinkled his nose.  "Shouldn't you shower first?"

Dan shook his head. "Nah.  Let's do that tomorrow morning."

Phil grinned slyly.  "But then you have to wait until tomorrow for round two."

Dan's eyes widened quickly.  "I suppose a shower couldn't be that bad..."

A/N:

Ugh, ugh, I promised this like two months.

I am so sorry.

I don't know I literally reread what was on my desktop and hated it, so I wrote this out all in one night.  And then wattpad didn't save it.  So I rewrote it.

That was a horrible ending, but it's suppose to be left open for more(?)

Idk

Also, if anyone could make me a cover, that would be amazing.

Ily all. 

-v