Agape

Agape: the highest form of love. Unconditional no matter what the circumstances. Note: different languages for this chapter, you'll see! Enjoy~
________________________________

The sound of a phone buzzing felt on Shoto's side.

"Really?" A raspy voice sounded in the quiet atmosphere. Shoto had just put his phone away.

It was a surprise for him.

The day you were fading away from the picture was that Shoto had started getting a light amount of sleep, later hitting heavy with insomnia when you gathered yourself away from him.

The average seven to nine hours of sleep turned into threes and fives, sometimes when Eri had spent the day at your house alone it would become one hour.

His phone was a distraction, closing off in all the media in which he could see you without him.

His long fingers picked up his phone to see a message.

[Toyuhh: Did you find her?]

Was all that was written from his oldest brother, at last he understood.

Shoto smiled at his phone on low brightness. His eyes drifted down seeing you peacefully breathe on his chest, with your chest at his side.

Both of your legs at the end of your apartment bed were dangling while wrapped together. You leaned into his arm more with a groan.

Shoto's head nuzzled on top of yours in the position, feeling the gentle beat of your heart.

He looked back at the text his brother sent, Shoto's sclera had a tint of red with black eye bags rounding under his eyes.

[Lil broroki: y/n's with me right now, we're back together.]

Shoto's hand shook a bit, actually spelling out the word together and your name made him complete.

His heart and soul was filled with agape towards you. Since the little beginning.

Touya who was much farther away from being together with you and Shoto was grinning to himself, the scar stretching.

"That little mother fucker did i-" Touyas door creaked open and he threw his phone, the case slid across his floor away from him as he dived into the blankets covering his eyes.

Turns out it was only Natsuo. "Oh thiz isn't my rooom. Eh I'll sleep in here anyways." He was tipsy from going out after his shift.

You better not! Touya grit his teeth ready to knock out another tooth of his younger brother's mouth, just like he did with his remote control car when he was younger.

But he did. Natsuo wobbled over and landed on the bed face first, his knees slipping as he sat on the floor.

The white haired boys hand felt Touyas foot under the covers. "Mm good night Santa bed bugs no bite." Natsuos words were slurred as snores filled the room so quickly.

"You've got to be kidding me." Touya screamed in his pillow.

The phone was abused but unsurprisingly it kept working. If he dropped it in a moving blender why wouldn't it not work?

[Lil broroki: Did you tell mom and dad that I'm here?]

Shoto looked at his phone from where he stood away from his brother.

"That looks so disgusting." He saw the name and made a sour face.

[Lil broroki: Enji*]

He cracked a tired smile seeing the fixed mistake and placed his phone down. Shoto's heart made a faster paced patter knowing Rei would slap him.