1st and last

Y/n the dumbass was taking a shower this hot day.
She was naked, enjoying the water dripping over her wet, naked body.
She was washing the blood off her body from the recent monsters she had just killed.
...the water smoothly rolled over her firm breasts.
The blood driped off like  whipped cream in the ocean.
...the water dripping down her Babby. "OwwwhhhOwwhhh" she said from the pleasure;
She had just finnished  doing Cleaning the cobwebs with the womb broom using a candel. She was dreaming of Namjoons manly lance pulsating inside her.
She was also singing "Wannabe" at the top of her voice

Then, suddenly, Namjoon paraglided in.
"Sorry I have to interupt you, naked in the shower, but we must go!"
"What? im taking a shower, Im naked, cant you see that?"
Namjoon could see that she was completely naked in the shower.
"yes, I can see that you are naked, in the shower" Namjoon said.
"But we must go...Jimim is back!."
"What not Jimim!!!" she punched the wall out of her deep inner range.
"Yes!"
"Oh!"
Y/n the dumbass got out of the shower and put some clothes onher hot steaming naked body.She wore a dress the same color as her eyes her father brought her from the city.
After she was no longer naked, they left to defeat Jimin.

Along the way they summoned Yoongi, who joined them on their quest.
"I will join you on your quest to defeat Jimin said Yoongi.
"Thanks for joining us on our quest," said Namjoon;
"Yes, we need your help to defeat Jimin" said Y/n the dumbass.
So, Y/n the dumbass Namjoon and now Y/n the dumbass left by lamborghini for their epic quest to defeat the prince of all uglyness ......
Jimin!
(A/N this is more goth than usually but I really like it this way! )

It looked like Jimin had sought Namjoon out! Ever since Namjoon's parents told him that he was in fact a half vampire (or a dhampire), he had feared being discovered by Jimin especially after Namjoon remembred the terrible secret of his past.

Y/n the dumbass looked with concerned at Namjoon, "what is wrong Namjoon?"

Namjoon did not wait to answer her. He turned on one of his new found sexual vampire powers and listened to Jimin's commands.
Jimin was commanding his lackeys to search Namjoon out. After villain had harshly interrogatedand tortured and flayed their skin of their bones Jimin had discovred the truth behind Namjoon! And he told his henchmen that he had.
"I have discovered the secret behind Namjoon's percentage" Jimin told his henchmen.

His lackeys smiled wickedly and took their weapons and rushed into the shopping centre leaving behind a bloody trail of dead and mutilated bodies. They had no concern for any of the shops fortunately the colour of spilled blood matched the goth clothes so they could still be resold.
Namjoon and Y/n the dumbass and Yoongi faught like lions that were fighting among each other for the last scrap of meat and mannished to defaecate most of the henchmen.

But then Jimin stapped forwar and spoke: "I know your secret!"
Then Yoongi said: "How do you know about Namjoon being a half vampire (a/n: or dhampire, really!)?"
Jimin laughed and said: "you just told me! But also, I read it on Namjoon's facebook!"

Namjoon gasped, he thought that he had posted it only for friends and not public! Namjoon had to be careful with his privacy settings because thye keep changing all the time (a/n: urrrgh, so annoying!)
But Jimin did nothing but launching. Jimin then said: but that is not what I had discovered!"
Oh no! both Yoongi and Y/n the dumbass gasped but Namjoon could only think of. They did not know the truth. That Namjoon was really rapped by Jimin before Namjoon even knew of Jimim's name!

"I know that it was you so long ago who I rapped before me and did everything that I had ever wanted to do with such a fine pretty piece of meat like you!"

Oh no! gasped Y/n the dumbass and she felt really bad for Namjoon because even though she knew that Namjoon didn't love her and was really depressed, she really didn't expect this.
And Yoongi was also shocked because he knew the  and Jkayyy knew a great secret that he didn't know, he still didn't know it was going to be this kind of secret!
Namjoon felt very depressed all the sudden. He lost the will to fight and dropped his weapon before Jimim and villain laughed very loudly.
Jimim then said: "I have you now under my complete spell like I had that so long ago!"

(A/N I wanted a cliff hanger here but I'm sooooo excited to share the next but of story with you! " )

"You can never beat me, I'm indomitable," said Jimim.
"Oh I beat you villain you!, you'll run back crying to your momma.The hot one (that is,the one that wasn't killed while doing Reading books)"

"Mhuahahaaha I dont need no mother, I am after all invincible".

After that, Namjoon leaped down onto the volcano plato of doom
he  was in luck because he just managed to jump on it but didn't fall in it. It would have been a short story if he fell in it.
There was lava all around him. The hotness made him sweat with anticipation. Yoongi called to him: "are you alright honeybunch, you fell quite hard". "I am always hard for you baby!" "I'm an expert at falling," spoke Namjoon, "especially with girls."' At that moment lava erupted around him like a climaxing shlong.
Jimin stood looking at our hero - his cape flapping in hotness.
He beared an expression of smugness. "I had told you, I am invincible, I cannot be killed, I cannot die, I cannot breath. And I have this!!!"'
Suddenly he held the  aloft.

"This is what you want!

This is what you need! But its mine now. You cant stop me.'
"Noo....not the "
"Yes. The "
"The !" gasped Y/n the dumbass
"Yes. The "
Suddenly a bolt of lightning went through in the air, strikking left and right but not hitting the lava plato they were all standing on.
The Villain lit up dark in the flash of lightning. His features scary.
Laughing as he stood there, he approached Namjoon, "Give up and go home, Y/n the dumbass doesnt love you anyway."
"Thats not true!
I sex her every other night!"
"And the other nights?..."
Namjoon ran forward and fought him (by slashing into him while Jimim evaded his attack and shoot fire from his fingertips)
But every time he hit Jimim, he just smiled and hit him back.
In between dodging lava ejectulations, Jimim said: "You cannot beat me, join me, and we will rule together!"
"NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!" he YELLED HARD!
"Then you will lose, and I will win and destroy everything you care for."
"I HATE YOU!!" said Namjoon and ran towards him with his 12 inch weapon drawn.
"Pathetic human, you can not beat me since I have this Incinerator!""
"No?! You have created it?! What have you done?!"
"Oh it was just a simple thing. With the help of your friend," he said while dodging another lava ejactulation, "I finished it just yesterday. Oh my, a lovely night we had.
"Me and my full 10 inches,oh yes."
"Your a monster and you will die, you monster!"
Namjoon ran towards Jimim, just dodging a fire ball, leaping towards a plato in the lava, dodging a lava ejaxtualatuion, landing on a rock
he surfed like Legolas in Lord of the Rings on his skateboard towards the villain again, who in turn laughed out loud and smirked and took another fireball in his hands because he really wanted to kill the Namjoon

"NOW!!!" SHOUTED our hero and >herosexhisher> female companion lifted her top and Jimim was distracted by the bouncing blobs of womanflesh.
Using this to his outmost tactical advancement Namjoon grapped  from Jimim and stabbed him in his eyes Blood gushed out.
"Owch! While I had the  I could not be harmed. But now it was taken from me I can and was and it hurt"
He staggered around and grabbed into the air, he was dying. "You are all dooomed, doomed! You will die and I will see your death come to you and your family and your families family family."
Suddenly an ejacturalition of lava sprung up and whooshed him with its flames, leaving behind only ashes and his shoes.
"Oh, you are my Hero!" squeeled Y/n the dumbass and embraced him. "If only a single thing survives, His evilness will spread and evily corrupted the goodness of all good people" And he kicked the shoes into the lava.A skullformed smoke went up from the lava and went away as quickly as the shoes were kicked into the lava.
"Namjoon , Namjoon, I love you! But we only have 5 seconds to escape before this volcano erupts!!!"
"Then quick, lets have sex!". After a quick round of One�s banana peeled Namjoon spoke:"we must leave and leave this place behind, said Namjoon and left this place behind."
Just in time, when the last second of the clock was about tick, Namjoon and the sidekicks got out and everything crashed behind him, leaving only smoke and dust and stones behind in the rubble."
And they all made loveby fucking eachother. Meanwhile... a hand slowly emerged from the lava....
The End
or is it?