Chapter 1

The year 2013 is pretty wonderful. The songs that had been releasing these days are really just a masterpiece. And with these songs, I'm really attached emotionally. The month of June just started and I'm totally excited because my birthday is coming pretty soon. Though my final terms just ended. I had to prepare to go for my next new college that I was too excited about ever since my childhood. My dream college "THE COTTON INSTITUTION ". Though this year was a lot challenging for everyone out in this world. All these flus coming out recently had fucked up many person's lives.

OK!!! Now back to my story. I had 5 more days left for my birthday. My friends were planning a secret birthday party at a restaurant and little did they know that I knew everything that they've been planning for. I was literally having these chill days enjoying myself because I was all set and tension-free at that moment. I went shopping the day before with my best friend Geetu.

She's been such an amazing friend of mine for the last 9 years. She's been helping me with all and everything. You know what it's really been 9 years and our friendship is still the same. I guess that's what is called friendship. I still remember that long line at the counter for our admissions in the new school when we were 9 years old. Our moms were just talking so much and it was hot in there that we weren't able to stand at that line. When we entered the school interior we were like " Woww, this school is so beautiful, remember the one's we saw in that movie? Just like that" because the earlier school in which we used to study had just a ground floor and this new school had 5 floors and allover it was more beautiful than the previous one. We shifted to another school together and we were so happy. We just went inside one of the rooms, turned on the fan, and sat there looking like two hot fried gulab jamuns and also dipped in sugar water and a new recipe this time with added salt. hahaha. It was really fun spending my time with Geetu.

Hasn't mom been acting really weird because she's been taking so much care of me these days. My sister also got summer vacations and she couldn't get off me, damn she's really naughty. I always think to get the thought in mind that are we still going to survive after death because according to what most of the people and mythology says that yes there is a life behind death and that journey is really hard. Well, you might be thinking why do you even believe in this mythology and all; there is a reason beyond our expectation, our reality and we need to believe it sometimes. Things change so does our life. It depends on what we do, the sins, or the good works that we do while our pleasant lifetime living on the earth. ( Anyways, I'm not a sadhguru or something but yeah I'm a bit pakau(talkative and idiot) sometimes)

Deep down I was too curious about thinking what and all is going to happen on the day of my birthday; I was kind of too much overexcited this time, DUHHH my mind is gonna burst