𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝗪𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡

𝗪𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗦𝗞
𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔
𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡.
ᶜʰᵃʳˡᵉˢ ᵇᵘᵏᵒʷˢᵏᶤ

↳ 𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. Long waiting lines, great shows with terrible endings, catchy songs that haunt your mind like a plague for months, making small talk, when it rains and her hair gets all frizzy, heavy traffic — with those rude drivers that cut her off and have the audacity to give her the finger... Ugh, driving is so stressful and maybe she hates it too.

Most of all, however, Rhea hates her father.

Augustin Heidrich was (literally!) an evil scientist and his research was the cause of his family's doom. You see, the man was part of a terrorist organization bent on world domination, H.Y.D.R.A., and his job was to recreate the infamous super soldier serum that was lost during World War II. In his greed and cruelty, Augustin used his daughters as test subjects. The girls didn't become super soldiers, but it didn't mean the scientist failed. On the contrary, he created something else.

At seven years old Themis Heidrich had her father's creation injected into her. A couple of days later, the Heidrich sisters were outside playing when Rhea fell and scraped her knee, Themis was able to heal it just by touching it. Once Augustin heard of it, he ran a few tests on the girl — she had become able to any wound. The scientist was thrilled with his creation and decided to experiment on 5-year-old Rhea next. The serum took longer to manifest itself on the youngest daughter. Not because something was wrong with her, but rather because her mutation was more subtle than her sister's.

When young Rhea talked back to her father for being called stupid, the man noticed something was happening. He never said that word aloud, yet she heard him. Intrigued by the ability, Augustin tested the girl further and discovered that Rhea Heidrich was now a mind reader.