seasoon 4, episode 14 - quinntana

"It is a carrot top convention"

I sit down and automatically see Brittany and Sam, she turns and sees me and sends me a little wave. Of course I wave back, I'm not bitch when it comes to Britt. But Sam? He can fuck off for all I care.

"I am so over this, and it hasn't even started yet. I'm clearly the hottest bitch in this lousy joint, but I'm all alone, stuck here sitting with you" She huffs and closes her mirror.

"Do you want me to slap you again?" Quinn responds handing me her pocket mirror.

"I hate weddings and I hate Valentine's Day" I take a moment to remember last year's valentines. I had just come out...I mean forced out of the flannel closet but I was fine. It hurt at first having to come out but I was with the love of my life. My soulmate. She made the awful situation better just by being at my side. "they were invented by breeders to sell cheap chocolate and false hope"

"Do you know what I hate? Men. Every single one of them is a pig" I mean true but that sounds awfully gay Quinn. My gaydar always went off around her but I was never one to assume someone's sexuality so I never brought it up. If she was gay, she'll tell me when she was ready. "And you know what? You were right. I do let men define me, but not anymore." I give her a glance from the side, slightly squinting trying to figure out where the hell she was going with this.

She finished talking and I look up and see Britt resting her head on Sams shoulder. Surprised she didn't settle on his ginormous fish lips, they seem way more comfortable. It slightly broke my heart seeing her intimate with him but I broke up with her. I shouldn't be sad, I should be happy she's no longer heart broken and is finally happy, even if I'm not the one to make her happy. God I need a drink.

A fair amount of time has passed and well the wedding didn't happen but thank fuck the party still went ahead because I am in the mood to get shit faced. It was an unspoken fact that Quinn had become my date for the wedding as we have not left each other's side since we entered the church. I'm currently on the dance floor, vibing to the music until I saw Quinn give a dirty look to whoever was dancing behind me. I decide to turn around to see who's pissed her off and to my surprise I see my favourite couple. Bram! He's standing behind her doing some god awful grind up against her, fuck this, I need a drink.

I reach for Quinns hand and pull her off the dance floor and made our way to the bar - which is completely free might I add. I will 100% be taking advantage of that tonight.

"We all should've known that a Valentine's Day wedding was just asking for a disaster"

"Love stinks"

We finally reached the bar and was of course asked for ID. We both reach into our bras and pull out our fakes. We each smiled at the bartender before he handed us each a glass of rose. Not my go to drink but I am not complaining. Alcohol is alcohol.

"You know, I have to say, Rosario, you are killing it in that dress" she compliments me while rubbing her hand down my arm.

"Thanks" I reply with a slight hesitation. We aren't those type of friends who compliment one another, so forgive me for being thrown off, especially after her touching my arm. I finally pull away from her gaze and look to the dance floor, my eyes automatically finding Brittany wrapped around Sam. "Look at those romantic saps. You know, they may have love, but you know what we are they are not?"

"Flawless" And with that our glasses clink. The clink is almost like a symbol to the start of a wild night.

A few glasses of wine later and Kurt and Blaine are the first on the stage to sing. Not gonna lie I'm a little tipsy right now. I know this because I've started reciprocating the touches Quinn started. Nothing too serious, just touching her hands and her arms and her shoulder. Half way through the song I start dancing with Quinn, still not leaving the bar. I somehow got hold of a cocktail shaker and was dancing with that as well. I already can tell tonight is going to be a good night.