Prolouge

(TW: BLOOD)
____

There lived a happy child, with his boyfriend. They were in middle school, despite they were too young to be in relationships, they loved each other dearly.

His name was Pico. His boyfriend's name was Keith.

They'd hangout at the back of the school after school to have alone time with each other and talk about their day. Then talk about how much they loved each other.

Those were the days.

Until one day..

Pico was in his class, with other people and a gothic redhead named Cassandra. She tapped her foot on the floor from boredom, listening to the teacher blabber about apples and bananas. His boyfriend, Keith, was next door.

"Who here has eaten an apple?" The kind teacher said.

Pico raised his hand and smiled confidently. The ginger haired boy eagerly stood up.

"Thats great Pico!" She praised.

He sat back down and listened for what was next.

"Now who here has eaten a banan-"

"Enough of this crap!" Cassandra yelled out of nowhere, holding a shotgun. Stunning all the students and the teacher.

"I've been listening to goth music all my life, it never said anything about apples!" She roared, scaring some students.

"This American educational system is bullshit!" She swore, making the students gasp and the teacher furious.

"Rip the system, end fascism!" She continued her speech.

"KEIN MEHRHEIT FÜR DIE MITLEID!" Cassandra said, none of the students understood.

"BeRzErKeR" she said.

It was horrifying. Right after she finished her speech, she shot the teacher's head off. Then killing the rest of his classmates. He ducked his head and didn't want to die, he instantly thought about Keith which made him worry.

Is he dead..?

He somehow survived but was surrounded by splatters of blood. He didn't see a sign of Cassandra so he assumed she left. He bursted out the door and went in the janitor's closet to find poop in the corner, a poster that said "chicks with dicks."

He looked in disgust.

Then he saw a shotgun on the table which made him grab it for defense.

He went out the closet and went to the class next door to see if Keith was okay.

He didn't see him.

He saw Cassandra and her sidekick Alucard.

"You sure are a nosy bastard Pico." Cassandra spat as she saw him.

"Have you ever met Alucard?" She glanced at the purple skinned man with glasses.

"You're always too busy been popular." She mocked.

"He has interesting telekinetic powers." She said.

"Observe!" She said, then running off.

'Shit, she got away.' Pico thought.

He now focused on Alucard throwing corpses of dead students who had been shot and killed. He shot them and dodged the corpses, shooting Alucard when he was distracted. He got a little injured but he was alright.

Alucard cried in defeat, covering himself with chairs.

"Please leave me alone!" Alucard cried.

Pico stood there in silence.