- 1

hey so I might b updating the other edluca fic but I'm not sure, I might just discontinue it lol.
———————————————————————

"Are you really satisfied?"

That was the last thing Edgar heard from Luca

Those words would rot in his head

Edgar was walking through the woods with only his canvas and paint brush. A month before he had gotten an invitation to go to a mysterious manor. After walking for a while he saw it, the Oletus Manor. He had never heard of it before, who knows why he came to the manor. He knocked on the doors and was greeted by a woman in a nurse uniform. "Good afternoon, you must be our new survivor" She said with a smile, she stuck her hand out, indicating that should Edgar shake it. He hesitated for a moment but shook the friendly woman's hand. When he came in he was greeted by many other people, one person in particular stuck out to him.

Even though he was in a prison suit he immediately knew who he was. "Luca.." Edgar mumbled, wide eyed. "Hey are you okay? You look like you had seen a ghost!" A sweet girl in green overalls came over to him. "He might be overwhelmed, let's get him settled." The friendly woman said. "By the way I'm Emily Dyer, I'm the nurse around here. If you ever need help please contact me." Emily said "Now I'll bring you to your dorm." Edgar followed Emily upstairs. The Edgar wasn't very clean, it was dusty and had a few stains on the floor. Edgar wasn't much of a clean freak but it still bothered him.
"Alright so it seems that your dorm is next to Luca Balsa, the prisoner." Emily said in a cheerful voice but obviously tired. Edgar would never forget his name, Luca Balsa. "Thank you Ms. Dyer. You can go ahead now, I'm sure I'll be fine." Edgar said. Emily nodded and waved as she went downstairs.

Edgar sighed, he was overwhelmed. He put down his canvas and got organized. He thought about Luca once more and went out of his dorm. He stared at Luca's dorm, "This must be him.." Edgar whispered to himself. He knocked on Luca's dorm, maybe they could finally be together again. He waited and waited till finally the door opened. "Luca.. it really is you." Edgar said, he started tearing up. "Hey Hey! What's wrong? You're the new survivor right, did something happen?" Luca said with a worried tone. Edgar froze, "Luca, don't you remember me?" He tried to stay as calm and possible. "I'm sorry but I've never seen you before.." Luca said, he was feeling sorry but he had to be honest. "Don't you remember..? The letters we sent to each other, you suddenly leaving me.." Edgar stayed in the same spot, his face had no emotion and he stared at the ground. "Listen, I'm sorry but I honestly don't remember you. Maybe you've got me mixed up with another person."

(This is inspired by that one edluca art lol)

Edgar pulled on Luca's collar, "It's me! Edgar!" Edgar was tearing up. "I'm sorry I don't know anyone named Edgar.." Luca hated to say it but he had to be honest to the boy.

Edgar had snapped

"Do you remember me?!"

"No.."

"Do you remember me?!"

"No.."

This went on till Edgar finally stopped, he was choking on his tears.

"Why don't you remember?!" Edgar shouted.

By now most people have gotten out of their dorms to see what the commotion was.
"Hey it's okay! Let's go in my dorm and talk about It, I don't want you disturbing anyone else.." Luca said to Edgar. They went into Luca's dorm, "You must have forgotten, the night of the dance. We danced with each-other for hours and hours." Edgar mumbled, his throat was aching and he was tired.

Luca had no idea what to do, he was never good at comforting people and didn't know what the boy was talking about. "You must be mistaken, maybe I'm the wrong Luca."

"Perhaps.." Edgar said wiping his tears, he was embarrassed. "You just look so alike, his beautiful brown hair put into a messy ponytail. His dark gray eyes." Edgar sniffed.

"Now, if you really aren't Luca.." Edgar said.
"You better not tell a soul about this" Edgar said, his sharp British accent gave Luca goosebumps.
"Haha of course," Luca giggled. Edgar waved Luca goodbye and went back to his dorm.

Even after all that Edgar still believed that was Luca, he couldn't have forgotten.