0.01

TATUM'S POV:

(WARNING: SEX CONTENT)

I am totally losing interest in everything right now. I am at school, waiting for this day to finish so I can lay down in my bed and wallow in my misery. After that horrible birthday celebration of mine, Kate returned to her husband so I have no one to talk to again. I don't have friends in my school because they are all such a bunch of hypocrite bitches who are trained to be in the society everyone tries to fit in. I wonder if there is anyone like me who is disgusted by this kind of system we live in. How would you know if you wouldn't try talking to them? My goodie-two shoes subconscious blurted out.
I dont even remember having a single friend. Maybe in my toddler years, but as I grow up, all the happy memories of me as a kid drifted away as if Mother took it all away from me.

The bell rang. Fucking finally. I quickly made my way out of the classroom and headed out as fast as I could, never minding if I could bump someone. I dont wanna be in here anymore. I just want an escape from this life just for one day.

An idea hits me. I saw my bodyguards waiting at the front gate of the school. I covered my face and sneaked out of the other gate and made my way out before running for my life. I dont care if they get fired or anything. I dont care if Mother will get mad, she always do. I dont care If I get bumped by a car. I just dont care anymore.

I ran and ran, I dont even know where Im going. After a couple of minutes of running, I ended up in an abandoned park that seems familiar to me. I think I know this place. I think I've been here.

I stopped my tracks to catch my breath. Damn, that was a good run for a girl wearing heels. I sit down on an old, rusty swing. The sky is so gloomy, just like me. This place made me feel nostalgic.

Then I remember. We used to live a few blocks away from here when I was a kid. I always play in here. And this swing, I always fall on this swing back then. The thought made me smile.

I tried to move the swing, and it makes creaky noise because of the rust. I tried to swing louder a few times, and the chain breaks, which made me fall on the ground.

"Fuck!" I screamed in pain. Damn, I scratched my knees.

"Hey, are you okay?" A deep, british accent startled me. I turned to look at him and I was shocked. His face looks so familiar.

"Im fine, thankyou. 'Tis nothing but a scratch." I said to him.

"Have we met before? Your face looks familiar." He said to me.

I furrowed my brows. It's impossible, I have never been acquainted to a boy before. Before him, Mr. Hemmings, who is now occupied my mind... and my body.

"Im sorry about that, my name is Harry, Harry Edward Styles. I used to live here. Are you from here, too? You really look familiar." The curly, attractive boy said.

Holy shit. I think I remember him.

"Wait.. Harry? The son of the gardener?" I squeled, literally.

"Oh, uhm yes. But father is not a gardener anymore. You see, Im going to buy this lot. And you might be?" He said, he seemed offended.

I practically jumped and hugged him. Now I remember. Harry. Haz. My childhood bestfriend.

"Haz!I missed you! Oh my God I can't believe we would see each other!" I said in pure joy.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Tatum Beck, remember?" I retorted. Please, do recall me.

"Bloody hell, Tate! I knew it!" He hugged me back and carried and swings me to the air.