Soulmates

Mark, Renjun and Donghyuck, or Hyuck for short, were an odd combination.
It started with soulmates, Mark and Hyuck, but somewhere along the lines, Renjun joined them. At first, everyone just thought that he was just a friend of the couple, especially since he was fairly new to the area at that time.
But that assumption quickly dissipated after Renjun had told someone that he and Mark were together and then once again, when he mentioned it to another friend that he and Hyuck fool around at times.
People weren't dumb and soon came to the realization that the three guys were in a polyamory realtioinship. No one would've ever guessed that Mark and Hyuck would allow someone else to join their relationship.
But that was all that was four years ago, everyone now knows about the trio, so nothing they do can surprise people like before.
"Babe, come here," Hyuck calls out from another room. Seconds later, Renjun comes walking in with a small grin on his face.
"Yes?".
"Come sit with us, we're lonely without you," Mark tells him, patting his and Hyuck's thighs. The grin Renjun had widened as he happily obliged to the request and placed himself right on top of his two loves.
"Better?" Renjun asks, leaning back against them both.
"A lot better," Hyuck assures, rubbing circular patterns on his boyfriend's left thigh, "whole lot better". He inched his face closer to Renjun's neck, pampering him with soft butterfly kisses, which in turn, made Renjun turn red and the heat in his body to immediately rush to all the right places. Mark just watches as both of his lovely boyfriends kiss and touch on each other and to be quite honest, the entire scene was making the male extremely hard.
"Let's put on some music and continue this with me," Mark teases them, but it falls on deaf ears as Hyuck and Renjun are too immersed in a very intense make out session. Still, he connects his phone and selects a playlist that is just right for the mood.
The first song that plays, which is Play With Me by Rendezvous at two, is one of their favorites and it definitely sets the mood for the three partners.
"Baby let me take the pressure off you
I'll make the first move & do what I got to..
I'll make you fall in love..

...let me show you what my body do...
Put this cookie on your face...
Have you losing all control
When I whisper to you..

I just wanna play with your body...
...if I play with your body, will you play with me?
...I just wanna play with your body
...if I play with you daddy, will you play with me?"

As the song played, the trio took their "fun" into the bedroom. Top, bottom, vers, none of that matters when they were together. But truth be told, a lot of the times, Renjun wanted to be the one in the middle, getting fucked from the back by Mark, while Hyuck's making him gag on his dick; it was the best feeling to him. He just absolutely loved being their personal cum dump.
    He just simply loved his two boyfriends, Mark and Donghyuck.