0.35*

“ Where are we going Heeseung? What did you told Jay until he suddenly cancelled our plan today? ” she asked while looking at Heeseung who focused on driving.

Heeseung just smile and didn't open his mouth. Knowing that Heeseung won't answer her questions Hayoon look outside the car. To be honest, she still mad at Heeseung.

How come he just smiled and brought her to somewhere that she don't know? And what Jay just agreed with Heeseung? It's so frustrating!

Hayoon looked at Heeseung, “ you know what, if you don't want to say anything I'll jump out from this car! ”

“ Yeah, I'm sure you're not stupid enough to die at this very young age. I'll tell you once we there. ” he replied and Hayoon just scoffed then folded her arms.

After a ride, they arrived at amusement park. Hayoon seems very excited and quickly stepped out from the car. Heeseung just chuckled when he saw how happy Hayoon was.

He locked the car and offered his hand to Hayoon. Without waiting any further she accepted his hand pulled Heeseung to the amusement park.

“ Let's ride that Hee! I always want to try that but Jake too afraid to ride it! Come on! ” she pointed to rollercoaster with many empty seats.

Heeseung gulped when he saw rollercoaster. It's not like he has a bad memory with the game but he never ride it. Never once in his life. He looked at Hayoon who still looked at him.

“ Are you sure? I mean it's too fast and you might vomited what you ate this morning. The game is not good for your health and body, Yoon-nie! ”

“ B-but.. I want to ride it Hee. ” she gave him her puppy-eyes.

He sighed, “ are you sure? ”

Hayoon nodded with excitement on her face. Finally Heeseung agreed and bought the coupon for her but he not ride the rollercoaster. Only Hayoon.

“ You should ride it when we come here next time! It's so fun, Hee! ” she said happily.

Heeseung just listened. He already happy when he saw her happy face and laughs. Heeseung should appreciate it before it's all end.