0.36*

Times goes really fast than they thought. They played a lot of game and ate a lot of junk food. Hayoon bought a plushy meanwhile Heeseung bought a butterfly hairpin for Hayoon.

As what Heeseung said last night, they have a 'date' until night so he brought her to the beach. Gladly, the sun is not set yet.

“ It's beautiful, don't you think? ” she asked while munching her cotton candy. Heeseung who secretly looked at Hayoon just hummed.

“ Yeah, it is. ” he replied without move his eyes from her face.

He took out the butterfly hairpin and slowly held her hand. Hayoon looked at her hand and Heeseung with confused face. She furrowed her eyebrows.

“ Close your eyes. ” he ordered.

“ Why? Do you want leave me here? Haa, I knew it already! ”

“ Stop talking nonsense and just follow what i said. Now, close your eyes and don't worry I won't leave you. ” he replied and Hayoon just closed her eyes just like what Heeseung ordered.

Suddenly, she felt something on her hair. Hayoon touched it and opened her eyes when she realized it's a butterfly hairpin. Hayoon looked up and saw Heeseung really closed with her now.

“ A hairpin? ”

“ I bought it for you. You like it? ”

She nodded with a bright smile on her face. Hayoon don't have hairpin that much. The last time she received hairpin when she was 13 years old.

“ I know you'll like it. I have another present for you. Can you close your eyes again? ” he asked and Hayoon just followed what he said.

She closed her eyes while waiting for her next present. After a few moments she felt a pair of lips on hers and hands cupped her jaws. Took awhile for her to realised that Heeseung kissed her for the second time.

Heeseung slowly moves his lips waiting for Hayoon to kissed him back. Not waiting for anything she kissed back and pulled him closer by hugging his neck. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Heeseung can't stop kissing her lips.

It's like a drug for him. Very sweet and addicted drug.

He breaks the kiss after a few minutes. The sun already set and the night is coming. He caressed her red cheeks. This sight of Hayoon really made his heart beating crazily.

“ I fall for you Hayoon. Can you—can you tell me that you feel the same? If you don't I'll stop all of this act because I don't want to hurt myself. ”

“ Then, don't hurt yourself because I fall for you too. ”

+ this book may end soon! 😬