Chapter 1

"Everyone's life is a mistery" and I believe on that. I may not be perfect but I know how I live my life is also a mistery that would feed the hunger of those people who only know how to criticize you and everything you do.

We or I doesn't born to be perfect and act as a Saint that everyone could be praise on, yes I would gladly be honor if someone notice me as who I am not just by how the way I look physically.

I admit being fat, have a curly hair, a not so pretty face, and a not so clever brain is always a problem for every girl whose trying to be notice by everyone,  some may say that physical outlook is not important but who are we fooling for let's admit it that sometimes or most of the time we always look into someone's face and find something to throw in.

We may not be born to have an equal physical look or standards in life but is it really enough for you to judge or criticize someone?  Are that type of person whose Saintly enough not to commit mistake?

I remember when I was in my first year in college and we have this report to present in front of our classmate I stay up all night just to finish it and because of my sleepiness I forgot to double check my work and the day of the presentation start and on the second or third slide if I'm not mistaken I mistakenly spell the word that instead of ENGINEER I spelled it as ENGGINEER Geez! its just a single letter for my teacher to yell at me and telling me that " You are a college now and you doesn't even know how to properly spell that word? What a shame, SIT DOWN!"  And I didn't had the chance to finish it or state my reason and of course my beloved classmates start to laugh at me,  well not all of them because some of my seatmate said that "its okay" and gave me those sympathetic look that make's me wanted to turn into dust and be with the wind.

After that it make's me question myself " Is being a college means I am not allowed to commit mistakes? Or is being a college means I am not allowed to misspell any word? And lastly is being a college means that I needed to be perfect?" Those simple questions starts to run on my mind as I slowly wiping my tears. If being a college means being good and mastered for everything then I'll admit that I'm not belong to that place.

It's so sad that because of our simple mistake/s our world start to change, the way they treat or see us immediately change..

In my 22 years of existence in this world when would I be used to this type of living? When would I be used to those judmental look that everyone is throwing at me/ us? I never stop reminding myself that I'm not born to please everyone but how can  I lived the way I wanted if everytime I walk there are eyes who silently criticizing me.

Even though I doesn't know them they are always something that they will say about you.
And check this out this could be funny to hear,  I have this teacher in my Senior High year came to visit our house to observe my younger sister's project presentation about their course and the funny thing is I never see this teacher of mine for about 4 years I think not until yesterday and instead of saying hello she said " what happened to your face?" Well honestly I have this acne problem but not that much JUST ENOUGH.

Funny right? instead of greetings I recieve a mockery about how the way I look and  to think that we are not that close we're not even friend or anything yet she has the guts to tell it to my face?
See that? That's life!