21

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

I took a nap and now in better mood so here's y'all chapter, but run this one up and the other up to 100+ votes for chapter 22😌.

June 17th, 2021: 6 p.m.

"I'll be home before ten I love you guys" I said kissing the kids and Giovanni.

"We love you too mommy" Loyal said cheesing.

"Drive safe and text me when you get there so I know you good" G said then he grabbed my hand and walked me to the front door.

"Ok pookie I miss you already" I said hugging him then he put my mask on my face and pulled it down.

"I miss you even more, but go enjoy time with yo bestie and tell my friend my friend I said hi" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Ok I will" I said then i kissed him then Blu started licking my toes.

"Blu you finna miss mommy too" I asked picking him up then he started licking my hand.

"You better be good for dada" I said looking at him then he looked at G.

"See he too smart and too bad and ion like that" G said causing me to laugh.

"Y'all need to bond, but I gotta go because this is a bestie emergency love you a lots pookie see you later" I said kissing his lips multiple times then I grabbed my car keys and opened the door.

"Love you a ton" he said then I walked out the door and made my way to the car.

"Blu stop my nigga" I heard G say then he closed the door.

45 minutes later...

"I'm here bitch what's the emergency" I asked sliding inside the booth.

"Biiiittch guess who finna be on t.v. hoe" he asked causing me to smile big.

"You got casted hoe" I asked then he nodded his head then I started screaming.

"AHHH MY BESTIE FINNA BE ON TV" I screamed then everybody started looking at.

"My bad y'all" I said then they laughed and turned back around.

"I'm so proud of you bestie make that fucking back hoe I'm finna be tuning in every night" I said smiling big.

"Thank you bestie, but I don't start your until next year in January and I'm only gonna be gone for a couple of months" he said causing me to nod my head then waiter came and placed our food down.