Not Now

All of you stand there in shock.
"Why? No this can't be real." you said and run upstairs. You started to cry. Louis and the others went after you.
"Why are they doing this to me?Not now. They are ruining everything."
Louis came to and hugged you tight.
"Why?" you said while sobbing.
"We know. But your parents just want the best for you."
"But I don't want to leave you guys. You are everything for me."
Your parents entered the room.
"Y/n can we please talk you you in private?"
"No I don't want to talk to you right now. You ruined my life."
"Hey! Don't talk to us like that!" your father said and raises his finger.
"F*ck you." you said and run out of your house. You keep running. When you arrived at the spot where you and Louis had your picknick date. You sat down there and cry.
At your house:
"Shit. We have to find her." Millie said.
"Has somebody an idea where she could be?"Finn asked.
"Yeah maybe. Let's go." Louis said.
They run out of your house and followed Louis.
10 mins later they arrived at the spot where Louis and you had your picknick date, saw you and ran up to you.
"Y/n you scared us." Finn said.
"I'm sorry. I had to get out of this house."
"I'm sorry guys but my little sis called me and Finn and I have to pick her up. We can met tomorrow again and talk about all this stuff and calm down a little bit." Millie b said.
"I'm coming with you." Millie p said.
"Ok bye." Louis and you said.
"Y/n do you want to come to my house?"
"Yeah. But let me call my parents first."
"Hey mom. I'm so sorry that I talked to you like that but I was shocked. Really shocked. But I'm going to stay over at Louis to calm abut down."
"Ok my dear."
Then Louis and you went to his house, his parents are out of town and Millie is staying over at a friends house. The both of you sat down on the sofa. He then started to kiss you. It went more passionate. You make out for like 10 mins.
"That was nice." he giggled.
"Yeah hahaha."
"Are you hungry?"
"Yes a bit."
"I'm going to order something online. What do you want?"
"Spaghetti with Salmon and sauce."
"Ok."

Y

Y

That's the food

That's the food. ( yours is the spaghetti)
When you finished your food, Louis gave you one of his hoodies and you went to his bedroom.
"Louis jumped  into his bed and opened his arms.
"Come here darling."
You lay down in his arms.
"I love you y/n. You are the most beautiful thing on this planet. You mean the world to me."
"I love you too honey."
He gave you a forehead kiss and you blushed.
Then you cuddled up closer and a bit later you two fall asleep.

Hey guys. That's the first chapter of the second book. I hope you like it. Have a nice evening/day. Thank you for over 800 reads on my last book<3