Quatervois

Quatervois: a turning point. I know your having mixed emotions about this but hey-  ilysm! suggestive themes. Enjoy~
_________________________________

Sometimes you did wonder if Shoto was sixteen years old when he had his brain gears working like a nine year old.

Then again those nine year olds would be more efficient at this time rather than Shoto.

The date had ended rather quickly due to his brain gears working again, but he was still just as in love with you.

"So it really took you a day and maybe a quarter of one to stick that thought in your head? I find it hard to believe but here I am, still dating the moron that forgot how to tie his tie." You rolled your eyes with a smug smile.

Now he was a bit irritated at your comment.

Shoto sighed letting his anger out in that puff of his air. "Number one I never knew how to tie a tie only if it was on my head, and number two you know I wanted to make a good impression for our first date." His lowered suave words made you internally scream.

I can't forget that date even if I wanted to, I thought it would be a simple movie. You felt goosebumps on your hand trailing up your arm.

It was in fact totally not a cutesy normal movie theater date where you would both hold hands and get close on creepy parts.

The after party of the movie included Shoto dragging you into the empty men's restroom and going into a cell, proceeding to make out with you in many unlikely ways for him.

While Shoto hadn't heard you respond in any way, he knew how to pick at you. "That date was also the one where you undid my tie. Do you remember how you did i-" you perked up not letting him finish.

"Ahem! I don't think you need to focus on the past right now, especially not that specific chunk of it. I can't imagine that I really- good lord the things you make me do." You shuffled your body away from his while walking, face feeling like lava.

Shoto chuckled and slipped his fingers in the creases of yours, linking them close. "I can't wait for a future with you. I love everything you do. Even if it is having your hands clammy sometimes." He felt your hands sweaty, rubbing your fingers with his thumb.

Your eyes widened feeling far more embarrassed. "You just have to bring it up don't you?" The mood swings hit like an asteroid as your eyebrows furrowed.

Knowing that your hands were sweaty you tried to rip them away from Shoto's way larger sized hand.

"I wasn't saying it in a bad way baby, I love every part of you." Shoto smiled with a tint of lust and used a minor part of his quirk, getting his cold side on and making your hand less heated with his.

You heard his emphasized word and couldn't help but have a dirty mind. "You became a seriously touch starved person didn't you?" You decided to tease him and lean on his shoulder with a yawn.

Nowadays you also felt additionally tired with your mood swings. I have to admit that his body did sense nice against mine, I missed it. You knew you were also getting major hormone changes.

Shoto smiled checking the gps on his watch again, closing in on your apartment. "Well you can't blame me. I am with the most alluring and attractive girl in the world." Shoto pulled a stunt on you.

He stopped walking for a second with a pause, bending forwards over to see your face and place a short syrup sweet kiss on your lips.

You wanted more of his soft lips, hesitating to dare and speak just saying you would like more.