The hot Invite

It was in those rainy days when i was 20.
My mother used to accompany my father to business trips for a weekend every month. And i was alone in our flat.

I took out a chair outside in my balcony and sipped some coffee. I wasn't alone. The balcony adjacent to my house, Sarita also sat on her balcony overlooking the city just like me.

Sarita (35) lived with her husband who used to be out of town for most days in a week.

Childless and alone. I felt pity for her. I loved the cookies that she made for me this weekend.

We chit chat like this most of the time during the monsoon evenings.

This time was different, she invited me over for dinner and I couldn't say no.

It was raining since morning. I checked my watch, it was 7.30pm. Sarita aunty had called me for dinned at 8.

I was in by bedroom closet choosing what to wear. I thought about wearing a suit. But it struck me that this wasn't a date but a casual dinner with an aunty.

What was expected of a young boy when he's invited at an older woman's place? I thought.

Finally i decided on a white t-shirt and denim pant.

***

She responded to my door-knock and opened the door for me to enter.

She checked me out what i was wearing and then walked away towards her bedroom saying that she didn't expected me to be on time and she wasnt dressed properly for the dinner guest. I blushed. She was still in her nighty and she asked me to sit on the sofa before closing her bedroom door.

I thought my eyes would gouge out of my socket when i saw her when she came out. She was wearing japanese school girl mini skirt that barely covered her upper thighs..

She walked towards me and sat on the opposite side on the armchair.

The seat was soo low that if her knees weren't closed i would have gotten a view of my lifetime between her legs.
She asked whereabouts of my parents. Then she moved the topic to my girlfriend, to which i said i haven't any.

She looked sad and stood up towards the kitchen to prepare me a lemonade. I watched her as she swayed her hips towards the kitchen.

She continued the conversation that a boy my age needs a girl to relieve urges. I was stunned and sort of realised where this was going.

Sarita was beautiful and plum, fair skinned and her natural blush complemented her beauty.
I always had a crush on her. We always chatted through our adjacent balcony while our legs rested on the balcony railings high above.

While i wore pants, Sarita wore nighty. Sometimes i could get a glimpse of her inner thighs from my seat. But that was it till now. This was completely different. She was hardly wearing anything below her waist today and I was seriously waiting to play along anything she does today.

She walked towards me while i shamelessly oggled at her thighs. I took the lemonade glass and she told that we should chat for a while before we start dinner.

She took her seat opposite me as i sipped down the lemonade.

She slowly parted her knees only to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. Blood rushed through my brains towards my crotch.

Ill never forget the sight. She looked elsewhere while she parted her legs maximum.

My head started to get dizzy. She even lifted her skirt completely up to reveal her abdomen.

My vision started to blur. My hands and legs went numb. I knew i was having a blackout and i told her to give me some sugar and salt before i collapsed on the couch.

***

When i woke up, i saw my hands and legs were tied. Beside me there was man sleeping. After sometime i realised that the man was in fact Sarita's husband. I realised he wasn't sleeping but dead as i saw blood oozing out on the bed sheets.

I couldn't scream as there a gumtape to my mouth.

We were both on the same bed inside her bedroom.

On the corner of my eyes I saw Sarita coming. Then i felt a sharp knife on my neck.

Then she placed a mobile phone in front of my eyes.

A video played. There was a woman whose hands were tied to the bed corners and a boy wearing white t-shirt raping her. The woman who I was sure is Sarita had no clothes and was screaming from the pounding.

"Look boy, I sedated my husband till you arrive and played a little BDSM game while you were drugged and let you enjoy me while filming us.
The deal is simple, i won't charge a rape case on you and in return you be my alibi that we had dinner tonight in case someone sees me dumping this body in the river nearby or husband entering house earlier"

**End of story**
★★★★★

Please rate my story and comment.

Also please follow me. Pls pls.😘