"he" by Serenity Darkmoon Raven

Sam woke up next to joey.
(earlier that week he found out he was gay)
"emmanuel is back, my spider-sense is tingleing..."
"If they is back, then they must be a zombie!"
"Good thinking!"
Suddenly Serenity Darkmoon Raven came in quickly.
"emmanuel is back, they has killed mathea and dimitri !!!"
"oh, bugger" said  sam The scream was heard for hundreds of miles, echoing into the sadness of the black dark nighttime air in the atmosphere.
"They is trying to enslave earth !"
"You must know one thing, one vital important fact that will be their fatal weekness...you must know this,ok, pay careful attention and take note for if you fail to listen the consequences will be terrible...listen well to my word...
This is their akilies heel. In order to defeat emmanuel you must..you must...you must...."
At that moment Serenity Darkmoon Raven dropped dead on the floor, the poison she was secretly given the day before finally killing her
Her guts feel out of her, staining the carpet and making the nearby carpet messy

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" said our hero.
"Nooooooooooooo!!!" he repeated, in an upset tone of voice.
"She was my friend, I am very upset!"
"There there, sam." joey patted sam on the back.
"Thanks, that's better :)"
"Look! She has something in her hand!"
sam ripped open the flesh from the hand,spraying blood everywhere.
Inside was a secret encrypted, coded note:
"The curtains will destroy the star of david as the guiter of evil returns."

"This must be a clue!"
"lets go!"
The game is afoot!
And they journeyed long and far too reach their destined encounter with fate which was foresaw by a soothsayer with the ability to predict the future that hasn't happened yet!!....
"We must journey now to yonder to defeat thee the evil space prime minister of evil and to defeat thee and return spread our magic to this realm of earth !"
"Yes, Letus the final battle commencement start!"
So they snuck into the emmanuel's lair. It was dark and there were horrofic things on the walls like drawings of skulls and suffering people who were beaing tortured in lava and beaten with hot pipes.
Through the dark and dank corridors of the lair's dungeons they went with outmost silence and skill. They sneaked past all the guards who had been turned into horrible demons by emmanuel's new invention. And this would also happen to the whole world if they wouldn't be able to steal the  from emmanuel's hands!

"Ha! Are you surprised by my new looks?" they said. "It is amazing! The powers I have now are beyond your comprehension!"
"My comprehension is really good," retorted sam and sam's friends looked proud.
"Hahaha of course yours is. But are you able to comprehend the future of this world? I bet you aren't that smart after all. I will rule the world now, you see and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"
"But," said emmanuel with a lower tone, "even though you are not as smart as I am, you are surprisingly capable so I wish to make this offer: join me and we can rule this world together!"
"Never in a million billion years!" sobbed sam!

"Think about it, sam, you can now still save your friends! Make them stop mutate ebefore I release my powers!"
sam was now . He wanted to keep Serenity Darkmoon Raven, joey, mathea and dimitri alive for sex but he could not get emmanuel get away with it! But then he remembered: emmanuel no longer had the ! They was powerless!
But as if emmanuel could read his mind, emmanuel spoke: "Oh and your scheme to steal the ? I no longer need it! I have gained all the power from it that I need in order to mutate everyone in the whole world! But not that you even considered going against me, I will destroy you. Such a shame, we could be such good...friends." (A/N by which he means sex mates)

"sam would never be friends with you!" said mathea
sam thought she was right, but then again, emmanuel did look mighty sexy.
"It is too late now anyway, said emmanuel, my plan is active now and I will give you the best place to enjoy it: from your prison cell!"
emmanuel laughed and said to their guards: "lead them to my sex dungeon where you will suffer for all eternity in agony and pleasure.

But sam had not forgotten his fucking. With the speed and might that he learned from his previous adventures, he held his breath and unleashed the fucking.
Emmanuel had not expected that. They thought they had trapped sam and his friends and managed to demoralise them so much they would not resist.
"Argh!" emmanuel said. Their guards did not know what to do. Their leader was too weak against this onslaught. What could they do against that sort of might? So they all fled!
"Argh, noooo!" emmanuel extrapolated, "I was soo close to ultimate power!"
Seeing sam succesfully attack emmanuel, mathea and joey also attacked emmanuel!

"Arigh, no, noooo!"
"I will unleash my final power!" emmanuel said and raised their arms to the sky and started chanting an evil incantation.
But sam was too quick. He ran towards emmanuel and hit emmanuel in the chin. They was knocked out instantly. Everyone was happy and everyone was cheering for sam who had avoided the apocalypse! And now they all went home and wait until their next adventure!