!Answers!

As promised I have gathered all of the questions I got in the comments and messages. The answers to all your questions is below. I hope I cleared up any questions you all had!!

Q) Who is Grayson? Do we know him? (One of the most asked questions)
Yes, we do know him, he was the who owned the gym in London he is also the person who trained Kate to fight which included hand to hand combat, knives, guns and other weapons.

Q) Why do Katherine's elder brothers allow her to be belittled by the younger ones?
The reason for that is simply because they didn't have much of an idea up till now, with Xavier being the head of an entire mafia he has a lot of external responsibilities and believes he needs to work his ass of to provide for his family and doesn't get to spend much time with his family.
Whereas with Alex, he also spends a a lot of time at work and even though her does try to connect with Kate when he is home, she doesn't open up to him for obvious reasons.

Q) What was the reason behind their mother leaving the family?
I'm not gonna tell you the whole reason as I intend to include in my future chapters and I don't want to ruin it for you but what I can tell you is that Jasmine never wanted to take Katherine with her, this was done only out of spite, ending with her resenting her daughter for even existing.

Q) How come Jennifer doesn't know about Katherine and the Marino's being siblings?
I wish I could give a great explanation for this one but it is simply because the girl is dumb. Her reason behind hanging out with the brothers is that she wanted to have the fame that they get and so doesn't even brother to actually listen to the chats around her.

Q) Why does Luca truly hate her? (One of the most asked questions)
As said before her blames hKatherine for his family being torn apart. Growing up he had a close relationship with Katherine but with her being gone he saw how that left the rest of his family especially his father torn apart. And in his mind he thinks that if it wasn't for Katherine his mother would have stayed with him instead of worrying about the little girl's safety.

And lastly...

Q) Will Katherine ever forgive her brothers? (Along with various other forms of this question)
I know, I have been torturing out girl but you gotta have a little bit of rain to see the rainbow! I don't intend on giving her brothers an easy way out especially Luca. I have elaborate plans her making her brothers earn her forgiveness. And a tiny hint I can give about this to you is there will be shouting, tears and a lot of fighting.

~~~~~~~~~

There ya go,I answered all the questions I had received and I hope you would all be satisfied with what I have given you guys!

Also I am so happy and great full for all the reads I have been getting, but I was hoping for more engagement in terms of votes and comments. So please guys I love to see when you guys wrote something on my book it give me the motivation to write more!!

See you all soon💕💕✨✨