She not telling me..

"Woah Lucy! I didnt think you drink lately" Cana tells Lucy Heartfilia as she finished her jug of alcohol. This was the sixth one..how the hell was she not drunk at this point.

"I dont but I need it this time" Lucy burps "Its for good reason" She gulp her beverage. "Mmmh could it be your daughter?" She said grabbing her barrel of alcohol in her hands.

Lucy nods "I know when she not telling me the truth. I know she getting older now, she's twelve but come on..I am her mother..couldn't she trust *burps* me" She looked hurt at the end.

"I know know much about kids" Cana said "But I do know is this: Give her some time. Kids will come up to their parents one of these days" She paused "Not that Im planning to have one.."

"Give some time" Lucy smiles warmly "You be suprised" She drowned down her last jug.

"Well that's enough alcohol for me today. I been overdoing it" She sighs "I do feel slightly tispy but not drunk" Mirajane came by handing her a glass of water.

"No more for you" She agrees "Here have water instead. This would definitely help you get back to normal soon enough" The widow smiles softly at the bar tender and friend.

"Thanks Mira!" She said grabbing the glass and taking slow sips of it until it was empty. "Water was delicious" Lucy burps.

"Oh Lucy!" Mira giggles "Speaking of kids, Nasha is coming over to you right now!" Lucy's eyes widened and turned around to see her child hugging her.

"Mom!" She said "How are you?" She gave a glance and look disappointed "Are you drunk again?" She asked lightly.

"Not at all" Lucy said "Im better than ever" She burps "Well almost" She admits. Nasha sighs but didn't continue more "So wanna head back home" Nasha said.

"Okay. Sounds good" Lucy stood up "Bye everyone" the two waved at the guildhall.

"Bye Lucy! Bye Nasha!"

"See you guys later!"

As they made their exit, Lucy gave her daughter a quick hug "If you need to tell me anything, you can always come to me..right?" Nasha looks shocked but smiles softly.

"Of course mom!" She said simply as they left the guild and headed back home.