coming out fundy

Fundy was always alone when tommy and tubbo come over and wish that he could just be like them . A boy . His hum Sally always said that fundy could always tell his mum if something was up but was to scard to say that he was a boy not a girl. When his dad started the l'manburg fundy cut his hair short and changed his name but wilbur didnt know . One day he decided to come out as transgender .
Dad can I talk to you? Fundy ask his dad who as talking to tommy. In a minute. Ok just go to my office.  Wilbur instructed fundy. You promise you will be there ? Fundy ask with hesitation.  Yes I'm sure just go ok. Wilbur said .

Fundy was in wilbur office for 4 hours just waiting and waiting . Was it worth it? Fundy thought then heared the door open just to see tubbo.  Oh hey tubbo do you know where wilbur is ?? Fundy ask . Yeah *deadname* he's with tommy and dream talking why? Tubbo replied.  I fucking knew it ! Fundy said mad . What wrong ? Tubbi ask. Fundy decided just tell tubbo since his dad has better plans then tall to his son . I'm transgender! I wanted to tell wilbur but it looks like he has better plans then be with his son! *deadname* wai- but it was to late fundy walked out of the room going home crying .

Next day

Fundy wake up later then normal but just got ready and got out the house.  Fundy saw wilbur with tommy again then saw wilbur running to him and hitting him . WHY DID YOU SHOUT AT TUBBO! of course he was more worried about him then his son . Do you know what it's like waiting and waiting for your dad to talk to you but forget about you!? Fundy screamed that everyone was looking . Listen I'm sorry about yesterday but that was the first t- no it wasn't you fucking DICK ! fundy screamed well crying and said . I JUST WANTED TO SAY IM A BOY NOT A GIRL! but I guess I'm not worth that . Fundy cried to wilbur . Fundy I'm so sorry . Wilbur said pulling fundy onto a hug . If your my son then your my son ok . Wilbur said.